London vs. New York (Poll included) watch

• View Poll Results: London vs. New York
    Go London!
    57.45%
    New York rocks!
    42.55%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexicle89)
    Dulwich and Kensington aren't 'ghettos'. The suburbs are nicer probably because there are less people in NYC than there are in London. London has far too many people which is always going to add to a problem. NYC used to be far worse for crime, but I was in Harlem last week and though I wasn't scared - I didn't feel safe at 9pm... I have walked around Brixton and Streatham at midnight and felt safer.
    i'm sorry, but what planet are you on? Kensington is in Zone 1 and is very much central london, and although Dulwich is nice, it is surrounded by ghettos, it is the only nice place in the Borough of Southwark.

NYC has a population of 8,363,710 and London has a population of 7,556,900. London has a population density of 4,758/km and NYC's is 10,606/km.

I think I prefer NY. Tube > subway though.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.