Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi....I am a student, really low on money now but need a haircut............can anyone advise on free/cheap haircuts in Reading.....something under £5 ? Im a guy and have no problems getting hair cut by trainees... thanks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Supercuts in the Oracle is pretty cheap, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronnie_dude)
    hi....I am a student, really low on money now but need a haircut............can anyone advise on free/cheap haircuts in Reading.....something under £5 ? Im a guy and have no problems getting hair cut by trainees... thanks
    TVU Reading Cresent Road (Reflexations)- I don't think it's open now though... I'm hoping to go back the 22nd September (when it's re-opened??) to get a haircut and a dye for £23 Check the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahradford)
    Supercuts in the Oracle is pretty cheap, I think.
    Cost me £30 =/

ReputationRep:
    supercuts in the oracle

if not your friends can do it :p:

get a hairdressing student from the university lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Cost me £30 =/
    ok dont take my first option then. but you could give two or three a go :p: (see above post by me)

ReputationRep:
    do it yourself

ReputationRep:
    Reflexions is closed for summers and supercuts is costly.....dont wanna cut them myself.......anyother...maybe run by ethnic people...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    supercuts in the oracle

if not your friends can do it :p:

get a hairdressing student from the university lol
    I think you mean TVU for 3rd option. Reading uni doesn't teach hairdressing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    I think you mean TVU for 3rd option. Reading uni doesn't teach hairdressing!
    oh ok...yeah thats what i meant! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Cheapest place I've found is £7 in Cutting Edge on the corner of Addington and Hatherly Roads. Its quite a new place so pretty quiet, I've never had to wait.

Other than that there's a place by Donnington Cars on Erleigh Road (by the Co-op), never been there though.

Then theres the place next to Greggs by St Patrick's hall, about £10 last time I was in there I think.

ReputationRep:
    You can get a grade for a fiver no bother (but then you may as well just buy yourself a pair of clippers) but a proper haircut will cost a few quid more.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.