Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi....I am a student, really low on money now but need a haircut............can anyone advise on free/cheap haircuts in Reading.....something under £5 ? Im a guy and have no problems getting hair cut by trainees... thanks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Supercuts in the Oracle is pretty cheap, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronnie_dude)
    hi....I am a student, really low on money now but need a haircut............can anyone advise on free/cheap haircuts in Reading.....something under £5 ? Im a guy and have no problems getting hair cut by trainees... thanks
    TVU Reading Cresent Road (Reflexations)- I don't think it's open now though... I'm hoping to go back the 22nd September (when it's re-opened??) to get a haircut and a dye for £23 Check the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahradford)
    Supercuts in the Oracle is pretty cheap, I think.
    Cost me £30 =/

ReputationRep:
    supercuts in the oracle

if not your friends can do it :p:

get a hairdressing student from the university lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Cost me £30 =/
    ok dont take my first option then. but you could give two or three a go :p: (see above post by me)

ReputationRep:
    do it yourself

ReputationRep:
    Reflexions is closed for summers and supercuts is costly.....dont wanna cut them myself.......anyother...maybe run by ethnic people...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    supercuts in the oracle

if not your friends can do it :p:

get a hairdressing student from the university lol
    I think you mean TVU for 3rd option. Reading uni doesn't teach hairdressing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    I think you mean TVU for 3rd option. Reading uni doesn't teach hairdressing!
    oh ok...yeah thats what i meant! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Cheapest place I've found is £7 in Cutting Edge on the corner of Addington and Hatherly Roads. Its quite a new place so pretty quiet, I've never had to wait.

Other than that there's a place by Donnington Cars on Erleigh Road (by the Co-op), never been there though.

Then theres the place next to Greggs by St Patrick's hall, about £10 last time I was in there I think.

ReputationRep:
    You can get a grade for a fiver no bother (but then you may as well just buy yourself a pair of clippers) but a proper haircut will cost a few quid more.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.