Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm back in bristol this year and if there are any martial artists / mma fighters to spar and train with that would be great, drop me a PM!

ReputationRep:
    *bump*

ReputationRep:
    No idea if its of any help, but a friends uncle, Andy Cleeves runs the Martial Lifestyle gym, mostly kickboxing but maybe you'd be able to meet someone there? I know they get a hell of lot of people passing through!

ReputationRep:
    I am always happy do extra sparring with any martial artists in Bristol BTW.More training sessions the better. But here are one or two thoughts:
    - Bristol Dojo Kevin O'Hagan awesome tough training if MMA is your game b
    - Gracie Barra - just opened all clases are free for a while, awesome bjj technical + open mats - ***
    - Martial Lifestyle lots kickboxing gyms
    - Trojan runs out of Carrefour in centre MMA and BJJ
    - Sweatbox - MMA + BJJ from Pedro Bessa and students.
    ++ Lots more - BRISTOL IS THE CITY IF Martial arts is your game...i keep finding more and more here

ReputationRep:
    Also Muai Thai in Barton Hill ABC Tues and Thurs with Mike.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 3 Nov '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.