Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have been seeing a girl that i work with but not sure if she fancies me or what.During break we will sit together and talk and even hold hands and she seems as if she is interested but she will go distant sometimes as if she doesn't care about me.This is really getting to me.I have fancied her for at least the last 2 years and i can't really tell.Please help/advice.
    Thank you.

Bump.

ReputationRep:
    She views your face as a contraceptive pill

ReputationRep:
    2 years and you aint done anything. I don't blame her for going cold! Ask her out for goodness sake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    2 years and you aint done anything. I don't blame her for going cold! Ask her out for goodness sake.
    LOL thats enough time to make a move on about 20 girls, let alone one.
    OP, two options, tell her you like her and if she says yes, great, iif no. look elsewhere
    forget about her and go to someone else

ReputationRep:
    2 years?? Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    2 years?! make a move already!

You've probably been friend-zoned by now.. no harm in seeing though, especially as it's taken you 2 years to reach this point :/

ReputationRep:
    She thinks you're boyfriend-material .

ReputationRep:
    maybe she doesn't want to seem too keen.

but i agree, ask her out ffs.

ReputationRep:
    I think maybe she fancied you but gave up and assumed you weren't interested because you haven't made a move.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her outttt

ReputationRep:
    This! Two years, bloody hell! Ask her out or move on.

ReputationRep:
    OP you have her phone number i hope, ask her out damn

ReputationRep:
    I agree she is probably angry at you for not making a move or picking up on her signals :bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    LOL thats enough time to make a move on about 20 girls, let alone one.
    OP, two options, tell her you like her and if she says yes, great, iif no. look elsewhere
    forget about her and go to someone else
    oh please i beg u man, dont say that
    have u thought of the consequences,
    its been 2 years, so she's most likely gonna say no, and then he'd post another thread talkin' all'bout it, and its gonna be one extra thread about how she rejected him, and how much he wants to slash his wrist/throat :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    oh please i beg u man, dont say that
    have u thought of the consequences,
    its been 2 years, so she's most likely gonna say no, and then he'd post another thread talkin' all'bout it, and its gonna be one extra thread about how she rejected him, and how much he wants to slash his wrist/throat :rolleyes:
    lool takin the piss. i find it very straining to read across the screen hence I start on a new line most of the time. And I also said how he should move on and find another girl to chase or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    ask_her_out............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    lool takin the piss. i find it very straining to read across the screen hence I start on a new line most of the time. And I also said how he should move on and find another girl to chase or whatever.
    bold: what u mean?

yes u did say that alright, but think about it, it took him 2 years to get to hold her hands, so if she says no, its gonna take him another 2 years to forget about her, and probably 3 or 4 more years to move on :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    bold: what u mean?

yes u did say that alright, but think about it, it took him 2 years to get to hold her hands, so if she says no, its gonna take him another 2 years to forget about her, and probably 3 or 4 more years to move on :eek3:
    i was sayin that when i type i normally press enter to start a new line even though the whole line isn't full.

ReputationRep:
    it seems like she is deliberatley leading you on (ie letting you hold her hand) because she either likes the attention and acts distant to keep you at arms length, or she genuinley likes you but is getting disheartend that you have'nt made a move in two years! (or maybe there is a boyfriend you dont know about in the picture:ninja: )either way you should ask her out for closure at least!

edit: forgot to put mr ninja in

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.