Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ 2nd post. or 3rd.

ReputationRep:
    to be fair there have been people that i've been friends with for years who i would still probably go for if i was free and single and they were up for it...

Thank you so much guys.I didn't know her well in the first year as she worked in a different department and just used to say the casual hallo.Been close for the last 6 months or so.Anyway,as you say it is time to man up and grow a set,hehe.I have just called her up and told her that i am taking her out whether she likes it or not,to which she replied,she likes a man who knows how to take control,hehe.Encouraged by the response,i told her that i'm taking stock and want to put things straight for myself and for the people that i love,such as a someone whom i won't disclose their name due to matters i am not at liberty to discuss.Such started giggling and asked me if i was taking her on a 'date ' to which i replied," Roger maam".She said that she would be pleased and honoured to be my date.She later sent me a text saying that she thinks i'm a great guy and deserves someone that will make me happy and she will make sure of it,hehe so what do you think ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you so much guys.I didn't know her well in the first year as she worked in a different department and just used to say the casual hallo.Been close for the last 6 months or so.Anyway,as you say it is time to man up and grow a set,hehe.I have just called her up and told her that i am taking her out whether she likes it or not,to which she replied,she likes a man who knows how to take control,hehe.Encouraged by the response,i told her that i'm taking stock and want to put things straight for myself and for the people that i love,such as a someone whom i won't disclose their name due to matters i am not at liberty to discuss.Such started giggling and asked me if i was taking her on a 'date ' to which i replied," Roger maam".She said that she would be pleased and honoured to be my date.She later sent me a text saying that she thinks i'm a great guy and deserves someone that will make me happy and she will make sure of it,hehe so what do you think ?
    Zing. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    2 years ? Forrest gump walked the breadth of USA in somewhere round about the same time

move your rearend and shake them roots it has grown

ReputationRep:
    well done!!!! this should be the inspirational story for guys wondering whether they should ask that girl they like out!! well done again! hope you have a great time on your date!

ReputationRep:
    Smooth :cool:

Good luck mate.

ReputationRep:
    ask her and find out..what are you waiting for..?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cymraes..)
    I think maybe she fancied you but gave up and assumed you weren't interested because you haven't made a move.

definately this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    ask her and find out..what are you waiting for..?!?!
    http://www.terminally-incoherent.com...9/slowpoke.gif

ReputationRep:
    stop being so pathetic!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamcock)
    stop being so pathetic!!!
    Have you seen your sig?

ReputationRep:
    You guys sound quite immature.

Why do people use the word "fancy"? It's like they're talking about someone as if they were a slice of cheesecake.

Yeah... I'd say grow up a bit and just be forward with her. If you've been holding hands for so long of course she's going to get a bit uninterested if nothing progresses.

ReputationRep:
    Wow , H&R thread with happy ending!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Wow , H&R thread with happy ending!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    lies

ReputationRep:
    ffs so many people keep saying negative stuff. do you guys not read? you should have seen OPs post.

ReputationRep:
    no she fancies me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    2 years and you aint done anything. I don't blame her for going cold! Ask her out for goodness sake.
    Damn you got there first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Damn you got there first.
    Great minds think alike! :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.