Turn on thread page Beta

I have come to a conclusion.. watch

ReputationRep:
    Ah well done you done brilliant work to lose that much, would it be okay if i could pm my stats too? Could do with some of your help! :P

ReputationRep:
    Most guys and girls are like that, especially at our age. They're just horrible people not worth knowing although obviously if you're more attractive you can't sort out the good from the bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinsula)
    Bloody hell! I don't have much to say in this thread other than well done!
    Thank you, fatty made it to the end of the line.

I'm getting so many PMs from people about getting thin lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geminilady)
    Ah well done you done brilliant work to lose that much, would it be okay if i could pm my stats too? Could do with some of your help! :P

Yeah sure

ReputationRep:
    We live in a shallow world. I get the impression a large no of males prefer slim females. I could be wrong.

(Original post by Nutta!)
    Recently, I have been looking at some pictures of me when I was overweight considerablely... and since I have managed to change from size 18 to size 8.

I just realised how important your figure, how you look is... my life has changed. People treat you differently, I get more male attention and Im more confident.

To be honest I dont think anybody would look at me twice when I was fat...

It also occurred to me that the same people I know now, I might not have got to know, if I was "fat"- this saddened me I guess..

I havent changed much on personality apart from being more confident I wonder if anyone would have liked me now if I was a size 18. To be honest I dont think these people would.

I feel like im not being true to myself- kinda like the Nutty Professor..

Im not looking for advice, just your thoughts
    firsty congratulations on losing all that weight

but, indeed, people would look at you twice coz youd be all they could see :p: jokes

well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutta!)
    Recently, I have been looking at some pictures of me when I was overweight considerablely... and since I have managed to change from size 18 to size 8.

I just realised how important your figure, how you look is... my life has changed. People treat you differently, I get more male attention and Im more confident.

To be honest I dont think anybody would look at me twice when I was fat...

It also occurred to me that the same people I know now, I might not have got to know, if I was "fat"- this saddened me I guess..

I havent changed much on personality apart from being more confident I wonder if anyone would have liked me now if I was a size 18. To be honest I dont think these people would.

I feel like im not being true to myself- kinda like the Nutty Professor..

Im not looking for advice, just your thoughts

durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.