Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would a lip piercing suit me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I want my lip pierced when I finish my job but i dont know how itd look.
    What do you think?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkrose287)
    I want my lip pierced when I finish my job but i dont know how itd look.
    What do you think?

Thanks
    is there meant to be a photo or just me being :stupid:

Edit: nevermind
    hmm a cute little one on the side [opp to fringe direction]

ReputationRep:
    i broke it.
    Its working now though.

ReputationRep:
    not really.

ReputationRep:
    No. You're too cute. They should only be worn if you're edgy or indie or something, otherwise you look like a chav.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not. (time to offend some people) They're only for people who spend all their time listening to slipknot. (plus some asians)

ReputationRep:
    No sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    No. You're too cute. They should only be worn if you're edgy or indie or something, otherwise you look like a chav.
    :yep: what she said.

sorry, op.

ReputationRep:
    i feel a need to point out that that pic was at my 18th bday party lol. I havnt got any other decent ones tho

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just photoshop one on yourself, wont be hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkrose287)
    i feel a need to point out that that pic was at my 18th bday party lol. I havnt got any other decent ones tho
    Whoa just went onto your profile to see if there was another pic of you there, and saw your last fm. I see that you ARE into metal etc. Still, you don't look it, so don't try to. It's not a good look.

ReputationRep:
    Oh hell no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    Whoa just went onto your profile to see if there was another pic of you there, and saw your last fm. I see that you ARE into metal etc. Still, you don't look it, so don't try to. It's not a good look.
    Mind you, it is Nightwish and Within Temptation.

ReputationRep:
    I dont like girls having piercings at all unless I know them personally.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    Noooo don't do ittttttt!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think only you know where you want to put holes in your body! haha go to claires accessories and buy some stick on jewels and play around with how they look....it also depends on where you get it done...on the side? in the middle? personally I really dislike them in the middle....especially rings but I think that's because I associate them with people I absolutely detest.

If you are thinking of getting one just to feel more "alternative"...are you sure lip one is best? A tragus piercing looks really cool and it would probably edge up your aforementioned cuteness.

Bleurgh trust me though....I know the feeling of wondering over piercings and tatts....I was going to get two microdermals on my neck and a lip piercing but my boyfriend said that it was a bad idea. I've made an image I really want on my body in the next few years though so meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valkyrja)
    I think only you know where you want to put holes in your body! haha go to claires accessories and buy some stick on jewels and play around with how they look....it also depends on where you get it done...on the side? in the middle? personally I really dislike them in the middle....especially rings but I think that's because I associate them with people I absolutely detest.

If you are thinking of getting one just to feel more "alternative"...are you sure lip one is best? A tragus piercing looks really cool and it would probably edge up your aforementioned cuteness.

Bleurgh trust me though....I know the feeling of wondering over piercings and tatts....I was going to get two microdermals on my neck and a lip piercing but my boyfriend said that it was a bad idea. I've made an image I really want on my body in the next few years though so meh.
    Get the microdermals on your neck! I'm planning to some day soon :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Get the microdermals on your neck! I'm planning to some day soon :cool:
    I opted for the norm and got my neck pierced. Doesn't last as long but the thought of taking the microdermals out kinda freaked me out a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yvonnay)
    I opted for the norm and got my neck pierced. Doesn't last as long but the thought of taking the microdermals out kinda freaked me out a bit.
    Lol yeah, looks horrid. If I got them in, I probably wouldn't ever take them out.

The only thing that's stopping me getting them is the pain vs. worth it? Ie, no one can even see them (I want 2 at the nape of my neck)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.