Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Keep anon please this is really embarassing!!!

Ok, I think I'm going mad, I don't know what to do. No matter where I am or what I'm doing or who I'm with, I keep looking at things and thinking about how phallic they look. And I get really aroused by this because its like I've never got anything on my mind except ****. That sounds really bad but I dont mean I'm gagging for it, I just mean I have this obsession with the erect shape and can't stop myself associating everyday objects with it. It can be really embarrassing like if I'm out shopping with my parents and see a really smooth, thick upright table lamp, and I start getting really squirmy and have to cover it up by saying I need a wee or something. I'm starting to think its actually a mental disorder because its taking over my life. If I'm on my own when I get like it, like in my room or something, I often end up using the object on myself for sexual pleasure. Obviously I'm not running off with lamps to shop toilets or anything lol, I'm not that bad, but when its in private I just get this massive thrill from turning an everyday object into a makeshift penis and rogering myself silly.

Maybe I just need to get some of the real stuff more often, I dunno. I'm just getting really frustrated because I'm constantly horny and I feel like I'm being haunted by phalluses everywhere I go and I cant avoid them and can't ignore them and its awful and I feel like a total **** for thinking like this.

Is it normal to fantasize about genitals this much, and if not, what advice can you give me? Is it worth seeking psychiatric help before it gets worse?

Serious answers please, and no one call :troll: because I'm not, ridiculous as this thread might sound lol.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    OP i think you just need a good seeing to, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    op, is ur cherry popped??
    if not u should b4 something else pops :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I always think that there's a point in the middle of the night where the posts on TSR become stranger than usual...
    Oh yes, OP errmm it's normal to have these sexual urges? Nothing to be ashamed of.

Lol luckily I'm not getting worked up over your post. The bananas not quite ripe and firm enough loooool

I'm looking at a liquor bottle in my cabinet though and wanting to put a condom on it and have some fun... stop me someone, I'm turning crazy

ReputationRep:
    OP just get to a club and just throw yourself at the guys.

btw do you have a lava lamp?

ReputationRep:
    "turning an everyday object into a makeshift penis and rogering myself silly."

you're like the Ray Mears of masturbation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    This.

ReputationRep:
    OP, the way you have written that post made me laugh all the way through reading it, sorry. And I agree, you need a good seeing too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you're a teenager.

Puberty, hormones, sex-drive.

You can get like this. It may last a few years. I'm sure you'll come out of it normal so stop worring.

Hell if you really want to fer frisky with the bottle. But i'd remember not to drink from it later.

You don't want some JD with a funny after taste. Then again if it's a JD bottle you may have trouble walknig for a while...

ReputationRep:
    I think perhaps Fran is right, you need a 'night in'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    yeah...you got your answer straight away I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It can be really embarrassing like if I'm out shopping with my parents and see a really smooth, thick upright table lamp, and I start getting really squirmy and have to cover it up by saying I need a wee or something.
    :laugh:

OP you need to get laid ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon please this is really embarassing!!!

Ok, I think I'm going mad, I don't know what to do. No matter where I am or what I'm doing or who I'm with, I keep looking at things and thinking about how phallic they look. And I get really aroused by this because its like I've never got anything on my mind except ****.
    lol believe it or not I often do this when I'm bored, usually while sitting on the tube surrounded by poles. but i don't get aroused by it. i used to wonder if other people did it as well :ninja: you just need a shag fest for about 2-3 days straight, then you probably won't run into the same problem anytime soon :p:

ReputationRep:
    Frankly, you seem to be desperate for the ****, which any decent bloke will oblige you with lol.

Lol i feel like that as well at times but dont get that aroused by objects. Its just sexual frustration, get laid and the problem will be solved. It always works for me

ReputationRep:
    LOL I think it's pretty obvious the op needs to get laid asap

ReputationRep:
    try having a lot of sex and see if u lose interest?

Have sex.

ReputationRep:
    Turn lesbian.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.