BTEC Results and UCAS Watch

This discussion is closed.
Chris_Highwind
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I got my certificate for my BTEC around a week ago, and I was wondering, when do Edexcel send off the results to UCAS? :|
jasonyihang
Report 9 years ago
same time they send the result to you!
rtl104
Report 9 years ago
I got sent my certificate about 3 weeks ago and my UCAS changed about a week later to confirm my place at uni so I can't imagine you'll have to wait much longer!
jasonyihang
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rtl104)
I got sent my certificate about 3 weeks ago and my UCAS changed about a week later to confirm my place at uni so I can't imagine you'll have to wait much longer!
ur lucky thn! lol
coz i had my cert same time as u...and only my insurance choice confirm my place!!! not my firm choice
vicky1990
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've not got mine yet?!
ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jasonyihang)
ur lucky thn! lol
coz i had my cert same time as u...and only my insurance choice confirm my place!!! not my firm choice
Did you miss your firm's offer?
dews1290
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I havn't even got my certificate yet.
Dijobla
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
my offer is unconditional but i don't have my certificates yet :/ took about 2 weeks from getting results to getting updated
*AllyBaba
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mine updated before my certificates even came
jasonyihang
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by snoogy)
Did you miss your firm's offer?
no....met the entry requirment!
ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jasonyihang)
no....met the entry requirment!
How odd! If it doesn't fix itself, I'd give UCAS a ring!
vicky1990
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
"We are updating Track at the moment. Please check back later. Thanks for your patience.

Please ensure that you are viewing the latest page by pressing Control (CTRL) and Refresh (F5) together (or SHIFT and Reload)."
:banghead: Why wont it just tell me?!?!!
lh01482
Report 9 years ago
Haven't received my certificate yet or has my status been changed to Unconditional
heroine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
if you've got your certificate you can always send A COPY of it to the university's admissions office, that way if often quicker
Lee90
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by heroine)
if you've got your certificate you can always send A COPY of it to the university's admissions office, that way if often quicker
listen to that :yes:

mine updated with unconditional offers for both unis about a week before i recieved my certificates, and my grade letter from my college came about a week before i got my certificates too
rickynufc
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My insurance went to unconditional about 3 weeks ago but I'm positive that I met and surpassed the offer from my firm choice. Also, when I log into track, my status is "accepted an offer". Is this normal? I'm starting to think my college may have screwed me over.
Dubstepper
Report 9 years ago
i havent even got my certificate yet got this letter from college saying congrats and that. hmm :\
simon12345
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not received any certificates or anything yet. My results better get sent to UCAS before A level results day otherwise I'm gunna get screwed over on accommodation.
lucyw1989
Report 9 years ago
I haven't got anything yet!!
rtl104
Report 9 years ago
I think the main thing here is not to panic. Some Uni's will be very busy, especially with the Scottish student results so I think the key here is to be patient until the 20th (A-Level Results day)

If your insurance is an unconditional and you haven't heard anything from the firm, it may just be that they haven't got round to it yet. If you are really worried, call them yourself and they might ask for a certificate to be sent or give you an explanation. According to UCAS, BTEC results get sent directly to the university's, so I can't see why they would not receive them.

In terms of certificate, I think that certificates should be sent out as soon as they receive the results. From the time my result was submitted to the time I got the certificate was about 3 weeks, so again don't panic. Just sit tight for a while!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (282)
27.35%
No (749)
72.65%

Watched Threads