Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im planning on starting Northumbria in 2010, and i was wondering which halls are the best for parties and making friends in 1st year?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I predict that someone is gonna fail their first year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Easywellyes)
    I predict that someone is gonna fail their first year.
    If that was the case, wouldnt everyone in the best social hall fail? lol

The reason i am asking is because i am not going to know anyone and i want to meet lots of people... Where better than the best party halls

ReputationRep:
    My Halls Stephenson haha,,
    Ive heard Lovaine Halls supposed to be where a lot of decent parties go on, and Glenamara, but suppose it just depends whose there at the time doesnt it..

ReputationRep:
    i heard glenamara is the one for parties.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my final year at Northumbria and lived in Knoll Court in my first year which was alright but not the best.

When I was in my 1st year, the ones for the parties were Claude Gibb, Glenamara and Camden Court.

To be honest, quite a lot of stuff happens in Heaton in private housing too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.