Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im planning on starting Northumbria in 2010, and i was wondering which halls are the best for parties and making friends in 1st year?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I predict that someone is gonna fail their first year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Easywellyes)
    I predict that someone is gonna fail their first year.
    If that was the case, wouldnt everyone in the best social hall fail? lol

The reason i am asking is because i am not going to know anyone and i want to meet lots of people... Where better than the best party halls

ReputationRep:
    My Halls Stephenson haha,,
    Ive heard Lovaine Halls supposed to be where a lot of decent parties go on, and Glenamara, but suppose it just depends whose there at the time doesnt it..

ReputationRep:
    i heard glenamara is the one for parties.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my final year at Northumbria and lived in Knoll Court in my first year which was alright but not the best.

When I was in my 1st year, the ones for the parties were Claude Gibb, Glenamara and Camden Court.

To be honest, quite a lot of stuff happens in Heaton in private housing too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 23, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.