Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have no friends, honestly, please help :( watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I said some horrible things to Lefty though :sad: Can I de-anon but not post here?
    Um, if you like. I won't tell Leo, pwomise. :puppyeyes:

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Um, if you like. I won't tell Leo, pwomise. :puppyeyes:
    ok but your not in for a big surprise :sad:

ReputationRep:
    ok but your not in for a big surprise :sad:
    Go go go.

*leaves*

*leaves*
    Dude, if i gave a damn i would've reported you.

And not that i'll neg rep you, because it counts for a pittance anyway and it's better spent on noobs, but even if i did, it would count for a pittance! :rofl:

Comeon, grow a pair!

And on subtle (unintended) request from the OP:

"And i don't think you have no friends. You have your boyfriend, you have a few close friends. They're ultimately what count! And when you're off to uni, you'll make real friends They're the ones that stick with you for life."

ReputationRep:
    So you're complaining because you've got "no" friends, but actually you do have friends. Right.

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    So you're complaining because you've got "no" friends, but actually you do have friends. Right.
    Having less than five is pretty much no friends dude!

ReputationRep:
    Well no it didn't.
    But I was being silly when I said I have no friends.
    I have my best friend, my boyfriend who is like a best friend to me, my best friend who left school (although she's really busy these days) and another good friend from outside of school. I have a lot of 'good acquaintances' and I can have a good time with them, but they don't seem to want to see me out of school.
    Why not try and get together with your best friend and your other good friend from outside of school? :dontknow:

find out what days they're busy and when they're free, then plan your summer around that. Purposely plan to do things, don't wait for them to happen for you (because they won't), invite yourself to things - more than often people just cba to invite everyone because it takes actual effort.

My summer last year was ****, but that was because I let it be I feel. I didn't have a boyfriend last year nor two friends that lived near enough for me to see them (mine live a good 150 miles away from me :sad: but I made plans so i'd go and see them for a week and they'd come up here which killed some time) and the friend I did have wasn't really that social or spent the rest of time with her boyfriend.

This year I said to myself that I wasn't going to let my summer get that boring this year, and started organising things myself and telling people to expect me to turn up at their house the next morning (because I knew that i'd have to invite myself rather than all of us just sitting at home bored out of our brains) etc etc. and i'm having one of the best summers i've ever had.

So yeah, you gotta make things happen.

ReputationRep:
    chill out, do not over think. Go out do a hobby, you will meet new ppl, as for the b-day party, how bout a nice family meal? you do not have to have a mad party, i have noticed the ppl that have the big massive parties are the most insecure ppl around.

ReputationRep:
    You're going to have to accept that these people don't want to be your friends.

ReputationRep:
    My point was: OP is not the only one with friends who aren't around. ¬_¬
    f%&ck your point and let's meet somewhere to screw

ReputationRep:
    Oh btw, OP: I am always there for a good shag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnx)
    f%&ck your point and let's meet somewhere to screw
    Alternatively; lets not.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I have friends. The problem is they're ALL in:

Korea
    Lebanon
    France
    India
    Yorkshire
    Up North
    Away

Literally. Booooo.
    i'm here

Alternatively; lets not.
    agreed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've got the same problem. I keep putting statuses on Facebook: "Let's do something you boring *****" or "Will one of my ignorant friends get off their fat arse, stop sucking their own **** and get out the house with me" but nothing works.
    where you frum

ReputationRep:
    agreed :yep:

Haha, you again >_<

Um, no. I actually have irl friends >_<

Actually, I have 3 friends in Korea; one is someone I hung out with quite a bit, the other is my best friend who before last month I saw almost everyday, and neither of them will be back for around 13 months. :sad:
    :rofl: sad

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively; lets not.
    what about a blowjob? i remember you used to like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    you gotta make things happen.
    Exactly this. Rather than hinting to others via facebook that you're free to do things, be proactive and actually invite someone to do something with you directly. The worst that can happen is that someone will say no, so what are you scared of?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.