Turn on thread page Beta

I have no friends, honestly, please help :( watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnx)
    what about a blowjob? i remember you used to like that
    No, I hated it when you got *** in my hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Haha, you again >_<
    btw I like the taste of music you have, the songs in your profile are nice

ReputationRep:
    Lol I have friends. The problem is they're ALL in:

Korea
    Lebanon
    France
    India
    Yorkshire
    Up North
    Away

Literally. Booooo.
    I don't know why but I lol'd seeing that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please stick with this, somebody.
    Feel the same sometimes. Definitely sucks. Same as Mr Pink though, add me on msn. Random chats are good... Wish there was something moew i could do.

Haha, you again >_<
    you hate me? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Only if all this spam you make me do in this thread gets me a warning. Only then..

ReputationRep:
    add me on msn if you want chick

(Original post by Kutie)
    add me on msn if you want chick
    I am not a chick.

Only if all this spam you make me do in this thread gets me a warning. Only then..
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackmb)
    Exactly this. Rather than hinting to others via facebook that you're free to do things, be proactive and actually invite someone to do something with you directly. The worst that can happen is that someone will say no, so what are you scared of?
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I am not a chick.
    nah i think he/she meant he/she was a chick:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Only if you eat pineapples before. I only like it when it's sweet.
    I would eat anything for you <3 even your p0zze, my sperm contains 100% sugar and proteins

ReputationRep:
    OP I can empathise so much! This is *almost* my situation - not quite, but I can understand so much of what you're going through.
    Where are you from?
    I'd be more than happy to add you on MSN if you'd ever like to just chat so you don't feel so lonely or whatever, or you can PM me on here and either way we could just talk and try and sort out your situation.
    Not if you don't want to, but the offer is there
    I'm really sorry that you've been bullied in the past and it's affected your self esteem, the same happened to me. In the end though, I hope you realise that it's been a matter of circumstance and unfortunate situations rather than it being you as a person.
    Chin up. xxx

ReputationRep:
    So much **** in this thread. :hmmm:

OP, talk to people you have things in common with in your form. Literally anything. If you know someone that's into football and you only know a bit about the sport (go up to a boy and bring up the offside rule, they'll talk to you for hours), it'll show that you want conversation. Eventually, the conversation will flow naturally. Step by step.

ReputationRep:
    I have my 18th birthday coming up and I'm not going to be able to do anything because I only have random friends in different places and not a particular group of friends. Everything else in my life is going well but I'm so desperately unhappy because I don't have any close friends, and I want to enjoy this last year of school

Apart from when I was agoraphobic or when I had a panic disorder and I had to turn down people when they asked me to go out, I have no idea what has caused this. I'm always very friendly and push myself to make conversation, despite my lack of confidence. Everyone knows I'm recovered now but still I feel really left out. What can I possibly do which doesn't involve rudely pushing myself into a group of friends and probably being rejected?
    You could always try networking these different groups of people? You do say that you are friendly and amicable and can get on woth people? There is so much potential. As for these *****y girls, are things forgiven and in the past now? Or is that too tall an order?
    As you say, you have recovered from the agoraphobia era and I also went through that big time in my early-mid teens. Is there not some way for them to realise that was then and this is now?

ReputationRep:
    I know this is cliche but be yourself, go up to people and just start talking to them find something you have in common, then by meeting these people you also get introduced to there friends, you gotta have a bit of courage to deal with the fear of rejection because if you don't start talking with these people your never gonna make friends, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    I am an only child, I don't know if you are, but I used to envy people who had older or younger siblings...because they had someone to play with or even fight with...anyhoo, I went through a similar thing to you when i was younger. I was a quiet person so that didn't help me...but I started to join clubs like swimming club, drama clubs etc and that helped me to build my confidence in talking to people, and I made a lot of friends who live nearby...and far away!!!!

Joining clubs and organisations is a fantastic way of discovering what you are good at and building your confidence...as well as finding people who are similar to you and don't think your strange (believe me...i get that a lot!!!)

(Original post by Punkyetta)
    I am an only child, I don't know if you are, but I used to envy people who had older or younger siblings...because they had someone to play with or even fight with...anyhoo, I went through a similar thing to you when i was younger. I was a quiet person so that didn't help me...but I started to join clubs like swimming club, drama clubs etc and that helped me to build my confidence in talking to people, and I made a lot of friends who live nearby...and far away!!!!

Joining clubs and organisations is a fantastic way of discovering what you are good at and building your confidence...as well as finding people who are similar to you and don't think your strange (believe me...i get that a lot!!!)

Yep, I want to try this, definitely
    I've been looking for some clubs to join for a while, but there don't seem to be many in the local area. I'll keep trying!

Yep, I want to try this, definitely
    I've been looking for some clubs to join for a while, but there don't seem to be many in the local area. I'll keep trying!
    Oh BTW OP, ( ), when you're off to Uni, make sure to join some societies you're interested in. The Conservatives, if i haven't converted you by then, would be fun because you get to talk to people you (think you ) agree with on major issues, for example, or an Anime society if one exists or whatever. I've heard societies are key to making good friends at Uni

ReputationRep:
    Until the summer ends, yes.

you have friends?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2009
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.