Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Pardon my first post being here, but I joined as I have a few questions about part of this article:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Tight_Foreskin (Section # 3.1.2 Phimosis Exercise 2 and # 3.1.3 Frenulum Stretching).

The instructions to say what basically should be done, but I have a few issues doing it. The opening in my foreskin is wide enough to put two fingers in, so that isn't the problem, it's the "feel around for the phimotic ring" part. Is this meant to be done with some sort of lubricant? Because my foreskin 'sticks' to my finger, which makes it hard to just feel around or reposition my finger in finding the phimotic ring... So far I've only managed to get my fingers about 1 cm deep, which would probably mean I'm not stretching my phimotic ring, but just foreskin? Any help on how this should be done then?

Somewhat the same question about Frenulum Stretching, as in how to correctly try and grip the frenulum? Also, should this be done while erect or not; because when not, you'd actually have to hold the head in place to get any sort of stretching?

For the record, this is not any sort of troll. I'm just dense I suppose and need some additional details/help. If it matters any, I'm 19, before anyone asks.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I hoped there would be anyone who could help by clarifying? Maybe someone who has done this and could thus explain how he did it?

Also, can/should both the Phimosis stretching and Frenulum stretching be done together?

Thank you.

havent done this (i'm a girl), but the phimotic ring is, where it's too thight to be pulled back over the head of your penis. there you have to stretch. if ou dont know where that is, well, try it out.
    don't know how short (?) your foreskin is, but when you're stretching it with your fingers it might help if you pull it over the head (here i mean away fromyour body) so you can acually get you fingers in and feel where the skin is thight. (did that make sense?)
    if your foreskin sticks, then it's probably a matter of hygiene, so wash... but cream will help with making the skin soft for stretching, and can also act as lube.

ReputationRep:
    Best plan i think would be to go to the GP they will be able to check everything and then recommend aswell as explaining some stretching techniques you can do.

If the stretching dosent work, you would have had to go to the GP anyway in the end, its worth going anyway to see what they say.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you both.

Anonymous User #1, finding the ring like that isn't a problem, it's just that when pulling the foreskin over the head, as you say, I don't really know how deep I should try to get/look for the tight band of skin, nor how I'd know I'd have found it.
    Or is it one of those things simply "you'll know when you're doing it right / found it"? Though, that doesn't make it much easier finding it a first time around.

Tom_tom_tom:
    After reading more on the subject I've found that compared to actual phimosis, it's only the last bit that is tight. So it shouldn't be any kind of emergency, although I'd like to work on it. As for going to a GP, I'd like to keep this private (mostly from parents) until I know stretching isn't working and I should go to a GP. Telling them "I'm going to a friend" instead won't quite work in my family situation.

EDIT: I will be gone till Monda or Tuesday, and cannot respond/read during that time, my apologies, but I haven't vanished.

not having a foreskin i'm not sue how to fnd a phimotic ring.... but if the foreskin goes over the head completely nd the tightness occurs furher back (and you ovbviously have hard time getting fingers there, then you could just ub the thing up with lotion and stess the tight skin part with actually pulling it back s mauch as possible without forcing anything or hurting anything.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.