Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever used drugs? Watch

• View Poll Results: Have you ever used any illegal drugs?
    Marihuana
    57.84%
    Cocaine
    18.79%
    MDMA/ecstasy
    23.96%
    Heroin
    1.48%
    LSD
    8.14%
    Speed
    12.28%
    Others
    20.56%
    NONE
    38.02%

ReputationRep:
    where's the steroids box?.

not that i would do such a thing

100% natural me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Do poppers (Amyl Nitrates or something) count?
    Amyl nitrate; liquid used particularly in the gay community as a relaxant, apprently for the anal sphincter.

This has always kept me away from the stuff, as I do not wish to soil myself.

ReputationRep:
    nope..

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    Lots of steriods, but nothing illegal

ReputationRep:
    None and I never ever will.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, and I never will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Amyl nitrate; liquid used particularly in the gay community as a relaxant, apprently for the anal sphincter.

This has always kept me away from the stuff, as I do not wish to soil myself.
    Well I didn't crap myself. Not that it was particularly fun either. Just makes you a bit dizzy and gives you a headache.

ReputationRep:
    Nahh.

ReputationRep:
    I smoke skunk about 3 days a week.
    I have done Pills and MDMA but very rarely.
    I did laughing gas afew times.

ReputationRep:
    Just weed now and then. I've done coke a couple of times, it's fun but too expensive for my liking.

I will probably try most of the others at some point. Except heroin, the joke stops at heroin.

ReputationRep:
    Only weed, and that was a while ago. I'd quite like to try E, MDMA and coke though...

ReputationRep:
    Just coke and mdma. I think I might be doing acid in the next few weeks though.

Edit: Oh yeah and weed, I forgot that's even a drug tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised that XTC, and weed are tops. (Used both :ninja: )

The closeness you feel to people on e is profound. it's something you can't begin to describe, how good to feels to be so open with another human being with no inhibitions. and just to love them, and for them to love you

this poll is a bit of a bad idea tho no? you could find out the actual national figures with a small bit of googling.

ReputationRep:
    I have done drugs and don't view them as a bad things. I mean you drink Alcohol, but what if you lived during the prohibition, would you not just because the law says you can't. I don't really understand why people limit themselves to what a government decides they can and cannot do. Also people are brainwashed into thinking that drugs are this amazingly bad substance which will turn you into a character from Trainspotting or something... I think if done by/with the right people who know what they are doing, they can be a fun thing, but some people are just blinded by rules and regulations.

Sorry if this rant offended or sounded stupid to anybody else, but it's just want I think.
    also, take a look at this graph:
    http://www.dimaggio.org/images/Eye%2.../DrugChart.gif

take a look at how far down Ecstasy (MDMA) is, and yet its Class A??
    and alcohol is legal and its right up there with Ketamine and methadone... Even more messed up is that Ketamine is Class C???

what is the government thinking.

ReputationRep:
    I scav other people's weed.

ReputationRep:
    Weed, cocaine and poppers, although they were all pretty much one-offs.

Alcohol is the only drug for me <3

ReputationRep:
    only weed and mushrooms in the magical land of amsterdam

ReputationRep:
    just poppers once or twice. i didn't realise drug use was so wide spread......

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.