Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever used drugs? Watch

• View Poll Results: Have you ever used any illegal drugs?
    Marihuana
    57.84%
    Cocaine
    18.79%
    MDMA/ecstasy
    23.96%
    Heroin
    1.48%
    LSD
    8.14%
    Speed
    12.28%
    Others
    20.56%
    NONE
    38.02%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    Lol. Either a great joke or an epic douche.

If your not joking, see this video to understand what you look like to other people:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o5T_HsCZEQ
    (Original post by thompsonbassman)
    Aaha.

I hope to god you're joking :p:
    (Original post by Ashley.W.)
    You probably just as bad as when your straight headed. you just think you sound better
    I was joking, true story though. My dad is a psychiatrist and he once had a patient who said he smoked weed to make him play the guitar better rofl.

hoonosewot, haha I love family guy, but I think it would sound more like http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...-stoned-p1.php (see last minute)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Ferdi)
    Its Marijuana love.

Lets party sometime, watch pulp fiction maybe change your mind about that smack
    Haha sounds like a plan

ReputationRep:
    This neg is for the general attitude displayed in virtually all of your posts on this thread.

Your view regarding addiction is so simplistic i can only conclude that you are a simple person, by that i mean unable to grasp complex thought.

As has been pointed out, many illegal drugs have been scientifically proven to be less harmful than legal drugs such as alcohol and tobbaco. "It's bad because it's illegal" is a stupid attitude. If alcohol were discovered tomorrow it would be made illegal

Such a brave neg rep for a little puss who can't even leave their name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieloula)
    This neg is for the general attitude displayed in virtually all of your posts on this thread.

Your view regarding addiction is so simplistic i can only conclude that you are a simple person, by that i mean unable to grasp complex thought.

As has been pointed out, many illegal drugs have been scientifically proven to be less harmful than legal drugs such as alcohol and tobbaco. "It's bad because it's illegal" is a stupid attitude. If alcohol were discovered tomorrow it would be made illegal

Such a brave neg rep for a little puss who can't even leave their name
    :facepalm2:

e-thug failure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    Just marijuana... I really wanna try coke though.
    its **** and too expensive imo. (coke)

ReputationRep:
    Nope, none of those.
    Alcohol is a drug, I've had that.

ReputationRep:
    Never have, and as I'm 26 in a month - I probably never will now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    Never have, and as I'm 26 in a month - I probably never will now
    You never know, they say 26 is the new 20

ReputationRep:
    Naw, I don't think I ever will either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    You never know, they say 26 is the new 20
    Aw thanks! You're so sweet

Nah, I'm old. Should really give up the posing for mens mags too, but I think I'll wait till next year, love it for kicks too much. Plus I'm still a student, so I reckon I'll just keep raking in the quick easy cash until I finish my course in April

ReputationRep:
    alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    Aw thanks! You're so sweet

Nah, I'm old. Should really give up the posing for mens mags too
    :teeth: Say What! :coma:

but I think I'll wait till next year, love it for kicks too much. Plus I'm still a student, so I reckon I'll just keep raking in the quick easy cash until I finish my course in April

Theres no need to stop :grin:

Which mens mags by the way :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    :teeth: Say What! :coma:

Theres no need to stop :grin:

Which mens mags by the way :ninja:
    Sent you a message!

Seriously, although I don't look 26 I AM embarrased that at my age I'm still in naughty modeling (I've already had a good 2 years). So I might just do art nude modeling once in the blue moon after my course, and have lots of sex instead. To make up for it.

ReputationRep:
    No, I've never done drugs and I never want to.
    Yes yes I understand the argument "but you drink alcohol..", but alcohol isn't illegal and it is much more socially acceptable. For me personally though my decision is more to do with the effect drugs have had on those close to me, I wouldn't want to repeat their mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    weed
    LSD
    ecstasy

i think i'll try shrooms next, and maybe some speed. cocaine is too expensive and i dont know about heroin - i dont need a lecture about it, im just not sure right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diskoteck)
    weed
    LSD
    ecstasy

i think i'll try shrooms next, and maybe some speed. cocaine is too expensive and i dont know about heroin - i dont need a lecture about it, im just not sure right now.
    LSD - how was it, srsly? Do you go really out of control, or can you control yourself?

(Original post by diskoteck)
    weed
    LSD
    ecstasy

Mind sharing your source..?

I'm useless when it comes to finding the stuff.. (I'm being honest. I would like to try something..)

ReputationRep:
    I've done them all. Never ever ever do ******* heroin. Never ever.

ReputationRep:
    Weed, Ecstasy and shrooms here. they were all pretty fun but I don't take any of them regularly.

ReputationRep:
    I seriously abuse caffeine. It's legal but it's still a drug :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.