Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever used drugs? watch

• View Poll Results: Have you ever used any illegal drugs?
    Marihuana
    57.84%
    Cocaine
    18.79%
    MDMA/ecstasy
    23.96%
    Heroin
    1.48%
    LSD
    8.14%
    Speed
    12.28%
    Others
    20.56%
    NONE
    38.02%

ReputationRep:
    Weed quite often , but have tried cocaine and mdma...didnt enjoy either of them and now i'm prone to anxiety attacks...so wouldn't do anything like ket or heroin. Pointless. I would however love to try shrooms it only ********* you.

Oh yea and poppers and laughing gas. Laughing gas is everywhere at music festivals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yakult)
    also, take a look at this graph:
    Here is a dutch study which confirms the findings of the british one your graph is from:
    http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8...not234496e.jpg
    Purple: Physical damage
    Orange: Individual Social damage
    Green: Population social damage
    Dependency is not displayed in the image above.

what is the government thinking.
    They are just keeping to traditional prejudices rather than scientific truth. Did you know that the WHO (world health organisation) funded the largest research project on the harmfulness of cocaine ever done but when it didn't produce the results they wanted (it said cocaine wasn't particularly harmful at all) the WHO denied its existence although amusingly it was leaked to some people in norway who published it. They still deny its existence, however.
    Here's the related article:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...-cocaine-study

When you really think about it, it is incredible such corruption exists... feel free to throw up. I know I felt like it.

ReputationRep:
    I've done weed, shrooms, pills, jenga, hungry hippos, twisters, cluedos, kerplunks, trivial pursuits and operation.

...oh wait. sorry. i just started naming board games there didnt i? :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, clean as a whistle.

ReputationRep:
    Just weed.

ReputationRep:
    None, but have no problem with other people using them. Well, at least so-called 'softer' drugs anyway

ReputationRep:
    Cannabis on a regular basis.
    Mushrooms maybe a half dozen times or so.
    LSD once, and never again, as it was wonderful and I don't want to taint my memories of it.

ReputationRep:
    Mdma, 2cb, pot, meow, ket, valium, mushrooms, NO2, speedy pills, morphine, can't think of much else there is that i've done?

ReputationRep:
    I've done MDMA, MDA, 4MMC (Mephodrone), Ketamine, Cocaine, Weed, Shrooms, Speed, Base Speed and Valium. I barely touch that stuff nowadays anyway although i do have a small list in mind of what i wish to try in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Mdma, 2cb, pot, meow, ket, valium, mushrooms, NO2, speedy pills, morphine, can't think of much else there is that i've done?
    Oooh you maneged to get the meow meow eh

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

:angel:

ReputationRep:
    i've done:
    -weed obviously, smoke quite often
    -mdma a few times
    -shrooms once
    -lsd once

then there's a few drugs i've done that aren't illegal, but i think they should be cos they're ******* strong
    -salvia, smoked it a couple times
    -D-lysergic acid, once
    -BZP pills once (NEVER AGAIN :banghead:)

ReputationRep:
    public poll would have been better

ReputationRep:
    never..i dont understand why anyone would willingly do that to their body...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this rant offended or sounded stupid to anybody else, but it's just want I think.
    also, take a look at this graph:
    http://www.dimaggio.org/images/Eye%2.../DrugChart.gif

take a look at how far down Ecstasy (MDMA) is, and yet its Class A??
    and alcohol is legal and its right up there with Ketamine and methadone... Even more messed up is that Ketamine is Class C???

what is the government thinking.

Exactly. Plus, oh look.. tobacco is more harmful than cannabis:rolleyes: Why do we stand for this hypocritical joke of a drug war.

I smoke weed regularly, and have tried speed a few times, but it gave me a bit of a fright, so probably wont be doing that again lol. I wouldn't mind trying mushrooms and mdma though.

ReputationRep:
    Weed once per season.

ReputationRep:
    Just weed, i will probably do MDMA at some point as well though.. I have heard it is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    The weed, maaaaan.

Would try LSD & shrooms, not a fan of stimulants though.

ReputationRep:
    I love how people are slowly accepted drugs more. People always scorn you if you say you have done drugs even the ganja.... It really annoys me as its the same as drinking alcohol.

Is there any real point saying i've smoked a joint? So so so many people have now its beyond me.
    Done Mdma, pills, shrooms, nos, ket, coke, methadrone, speed, salvia....

Mdmazing was probably the best, Raves in London and Festivals.... you really can't beat a mandy night with a few spliffs at the end. It's amazing, just the feeling on E of loving the world and loving your music. Combined you fall in love with everything.

Yeah I meant not me someone else i knew did that.... I've done nothing, just drink, i swear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoFf)
    I'm trying to get this information for my sister's biology project
    Its Marijuana

Chronic is the best :yes:
    Mdma, lines, tablet coke, purpile pills, pink ones, blue ones
    alot of stuff, but heroin

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.