Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever used drugs? Watch

• View Poll Results: Have you ever used any illegal drugs?
    Marihuana
    57.84%
    Cocaine
    18.79%
    MDMA/ecstasy
    23.96%
    Heroin
    1.48%
    LSD
    8.14%
    Speed
    12.28%
    Others
    20.56%
    NONE
    38.02%

I've smoked cigarrettes and regret doing so now, never got addicted or smoked them any other time than on a few nights out though. I've had a drag of cannabis (aka marijuana/weed whatever you want to call it) when I was drunk and some mates of a mate asked us if we wanted to, regret doing that too. I don't plan on ever smoking anything again and I'll never take drugs any other way (other than medically prescribed stuff and alcohol). I drink alcohol which I still do, only regret it when I've had a bit too much and made a fool of myself which doesn't happen too often now, back when I started drinking it happened a bit but it's been a good while now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PygmyShrew)
    I was hoping you'd learn not to be so judgemental and maybe be a bit less of a control freak.

But yeah ok, you stick to your guns. Have a great time at uni. Feel free to update us on how that's going for ya.
    Wow. Is that your only tone? I'm not sure on what basis you're categorising me as a "control freak"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Draw is horrible, you seriously smoke that?

:rofl:
    whats the difference? :dontknow:

around where i am draw and weed are the same thing, only draw can be in resin form but weed by definition isnt.

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    I take it you are never going to drink coffee or fizzy drinks or alcohol then?

Or smoke.
    I don't like coffee, I can't drink alcohol and I'm not sure about the advantages of smelling like an ash tray?

I'm obviously a naive, foolish, judgemental prude because I don't fancy snorting coke off a toilet seat.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't take any drugs and my intention is to never do drugs.

ReputationRep:
    Aye sometimes, but not too much, mainly mdma, I do want to try shrooms though, they sound awesome

ReputationRep:
    bang on it

ReputationRep:
    It's my only tone to you, judgemental girl. You're the one calling people junkies for having tried drugs that you appear to know nothing about as you think they are ruining their lives somehow. I think you'll realise how narrow-minded you are at uni. I'm not saying you'll necessarily loosen up enough to actually give anything a go yourself, but I think you'll lose this immature black-and-white approach.
    1. That wasn't my statement.
    2. What people choose to do with their own lives is fine by me. You were obviously offended by my statement to Nfixlol, as that's the one you chose to quote. If you read my first post, I was saying that (I have no problem with people smoking/sniffing/injecting whatever they like), I just don't like the idea of them ranting about it on here, by listing what they've tried, in order to get some cool points. I also don't believe you could class my reply to Nfixlol as a serious statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    I don't like coffee, I can't drink alcohol and I'm not sure about the advantages of smelling like an ash tray?

I'm obviously a naive, foolish, judgemental prude because I don't fancy snorting coke off a toilet seat.

Do you enjoy carbonated bevrages?

ReputationRep:
    weed I think 4 times but its overated imo and I'm unlikely to do it again.

ALCOHOL of course

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh_adele)
    1. That wasn't my statement.
    2. What people choose to do with their own lives is fine by me. You were obviously offended by my statement to Nfixlol, as that's the one you chose to quote. If you read my first post, I was saying that (I have no problem with people smoking/sniffing/injecting whatever they like), I just don't like the idea of them ranting about it on here, by listing what they've tried, in order to get some cool points. I also don't believe you could class my reply to Nfixlol as a serious statement.
    i don't know who you think was ranting about what they have smoked/sniffed/injected, but most of us were merely stating, because:

(Original post by SoFf)
    I'm trying to get this information for my sister's biology project
    i mean come on, its for SoFf's sister's biology project, think of her instead of yourself for one second! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    Do you enjoy carbonated bevrages?
    I can't drink Coke, Sprite, Fanta ... any of those things. I have diabetes.

ReputationRep:
    Just weed so far, but unfortunately that's turned into a regular thing. I don't really want to try anything else, possibly LSD. Haven't had bud in nearly 3 weeks though which is quite good lol, mostly due to being on holiday.

ReputationRep:
    Coke, Weed, MDMA, Ket, Shrooms, Amphetamines, Valium, Ecstasy, Laughing Gas (does this count?), Alcohol, Caffeine, Nicotine all on multiple occasions

May be having acid in a couple of weeks too

ReputationRep:
    Smoked weed once, but kinda didn't know I was lol. Doubt I ever will again though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    i don't know who you think was ranting about what they have smoked/sniffed/injected, but most of us were merely stating, because:

i mean come on, its for SoFf's sister's biology project, think of her instead of yourself for one second! :rolleyes:
    I do apologise, SoFf's sister.

ReputationRep:
    People are listing what they've tried because that's what the thread is about. How that's trying to score cool points, I don't know.
    Exactly. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Coke, Weed, MDMA, Ket, Shrooms, Amphetamines, Valium, Ecstasy, Laughing Gas (does this count?), Alcohol, Caffeine, Nicotine all on multiple occasions

May be having acid in a couple of weeks too
    You're in for a treat my friend, it's my favourite

Shame how rare it is, I wanna be riding the acid wave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlindestPilot)
    You're in for a treat my friend, it's my favourite

Shame how rare it is, I wanna be riding the acid wave.
    Any advice? I heard I should just let go

p.s. I watched withnail and I last week amazing

What's in your toolbox.
    Nothing.
    Liar. You've got antifreeze.
    You bloody fool. You should never mix your drinks.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.