The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

a_t
Any advice? I heard I should just let go

If you're not prone to throwing wobblies on other psychedelics then you'll be fine. If you stick to comfortable circumstances, good friends, calm enviroment you're pretty much guaranteed a good one.

Yeah letting go is the best advice you can give, just let the trip consume you. However you can retain a certain level of control, playing around with the visuals is really fun. I wouldn't mix it with anything while you're up though, not on your first time especially.

As far as comparisons go I felt almost MDMA euphoric when it was kicking in, then when the visuals hit throw in ket and shrooms; that's the best I can describe it.

Bit of a grind coming off it though, just deal with it as you normally would a come down, dope, beer, sex, whatever.

Enjoy!
Reply 141
haven't done anything for a good while, but i remeber a guy trying to sell me ketamine in a club 'its perfectly legal, they use it as horse tranquiliser' me and my friend luaghed so hard
Done Cocaine once... don't even know why I did it tbh, probably cause the people I was with were doing it and I didn't get anything from it. Ive also smoked weed a few times but not for over a year now and it was never mine, just a few drags off someone else.
Marijuana - Fairly regularly. Shouldn't be illegal, IMO

Ecstasy - Once, pill form. Bad experience, almost certainly bad quality, won't do it again.

Am tempted by shrooms at some point, wouldn't rule out acid.

Would never do heroin or ketamine.

In two minds about MDMA and cocaine, both are very commonplace among my friends and am curious, problem is there is so much crap available, and I refuse to spend that kind of money on what may or may not have any effect.
I've never done any drug. I've never even been in a situation where I was offered a drug or been around people who were doing drugs. Literally, the opportunity has never come up (not that I want it to). I'm 21.

Don't I feel weird looking at these results. :/
Reply 145
I've never done anything apart from Happy Gas :/ (not even been drunk) That said though, the Happy Gas was possibly the best minute of my life. Really want to get stoned sometime this summer though :smile:

At the Summer Solstice at Stonehenge I watched as the two friends I went with did a huge line of Ket each, way more than they should have done. They started tripping and within 5 minutes had collapsed right in the middle of the stone circle. Cue me and a policeman carrying one of them and another two policemen carrying the other one to the medic tent. Upon ascertaining that I was their friend, the policeman asked me they'd taken (as Emily tried walking like a horse (?)) and I said "I don't know, I wasn't watching". To this Emily started saying very loudly KETAMIINNNNEEEEE KETAKETAKETAMIINNNEE" Yep. Good trip to be having Emily. Had to sit in the medic tent with the both of them for near on 3 hours while they tripped it off. It did look like they were having some awesome trips though. Ellie thought she was in heaven and that the nurses were angels (white tent you see). Ah well, they apologised for it and decided not to do Ket again for a while :p:
all of the coolest ones
Reply 147
none - alcohol gets me into enough trouble!!!!
Reply 148
Phugoid
Fairly sure he means 'illicit' drugs, and btw, there's a poll :biggrin:.

I've never taken any illicit drugs. Haven't even had nicotine. I've taken alcohol and caffeine and the likes, though.

I wouldn't mind trying cannabis. If it was legal, then I could buy it without worrying that it's dodgy. But since it's illegal, you're likely to be buying dodgy gear. So until it's legal, or I find a trustworthy illegal source, I'll leave it. Either way, it shouldn't be illegal.

lol im EXACTLY the same as you and we got the same opinions on weed. nice.
Aeolus
Which is another reason drugs should be legalised. If the ingredients of these drugs were regulated like alcohol and tobacco, there would be a lot less tragedies like your brother.

even if the drugs were regulated they would still cause mental illnesses -they caused him to be suicidal they dont have to be dodgy to do that
PygmyShrew
I was hoping you'd learn not to be so judgemental and maybe be a bit less of a control freak.

But yeah ok, you stick to your guns. Have a great time at uni. Feel free to update us on how that's going for ya.

i dont drink or smoke and i have great fun at uni , its sad that some people need alcohol to have fun.
Reply 151
Agony Aunt
Breakfast :wink:

Give me a full English any day!

:yes:
Lara C.

:coma:

You're making my mouth water far too much right now..
Reply 153
Lara C.

That looks lovely. I want it as a poster on my wall.
Reply 154
amy1395
Do medicines and all that count? Im guessing not, so no, I haven't.

:five:

This. :smile:

OP, i've taken paracetamol if that counts! :ninja:
*Examboy*
:five:

This. :smile:

OP, i've taken paracetamol if that counts! :ninja:

I've taken Nurofen :woo:
Reply 156
amy1395
I've taken Nurofen :woo:

My toothpaste contains flouride and my mouthwash contains ethanol! :eek:

Man, am I a crackhead or what? :p:
*Examboy*
My toothpaste contains flouride and my mouthwash contains ethanol! :eek:

Man, am I a crackhead or what? :p:

Your wild!
But....I have an inhaler :zomg:

We should stop spamming now.
Reply 158
bansheeee*
even if the drugs were regulated they would still cause mental illnesses -they caused him to be suicidal they dont have to be dodgy to do that

But Alcohol has the same effect on people, and thats legal. What i am saying is if drugs were legal and regulated properly there would be no cases of dodgy drugs. Bought legally you would know exactly what ingredients were in the tablet you were taking. No matter what you do, the majority of people will try drugs. wouldn't you rather them be safe and buy them from safe places legally. Rather then buy them in most cases from dodgy criminals illegaly?
I tried weed once, wasn't for me. I would't touch anything more.

Latest

Trending

Trending