Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
amy1395
Your wild!
But....I have an inhaler :zomg:

We should stop spamming now.

:five:

We agree on everything. :smile:
Weed regularly, Es very occasionally, LSD twice.

You only live once, why not try new things and have a bit of fun experimenting. There may be risks with some drugs, but meh, to dare is to do.
Reply 162
Never used any and don't plan to either. Quite a few of my friends do though, but thats up to them.
Reply 163
Alchohol in my opinion is the worst, it kills more then most the others. Its legal only because of the financial benefits for the government.
Its the same with everything moderate use
Ashley.W.
Alchohol in my opinion is the worst, it kills more then most the others. Its legal only because of the financial benefits for the government.
Its the same with everything moderate use

It kills more than the others because so many more people use it. I'd guess the deaths to users ratio of something like heroin or the like would be much higher.
For reference I've tried weed very very briefly once and regretted it.
Never used drugs, but I've been seriously considering it in the past year :frown:
Bagration
Just marijuana... I really wanna try coke though.

Not worth it, Bagration. If you're after a high, for the high you get with coke (which lasts for like, 10-20 minutes) you might as well do MDMA...lasts longer, and the drug's not as addictive. Also the comedown is way worse after coke than after MDMA.
Weed...I think most people dabble in that at some point in their life.

MDMA a couple of times.

Ketamine once. Never doing that again. Just say neigh :wink:.
Reply 168
grodecki
It kills more than the others because so many more people use it. I'd guess the deaths to users ratio of something like heroin or the like would be much higher.

You'd be surprised how common the others are, last survey i saw said there were something like 2million regular users of ecstasy in the uk.
I still don't think the ratios would be similar, because of the effects of alcohol, choking on vomit, getting into fights, walking in the middle of the road while you obliterated.

People reported to die of E is mainly because they've dehydrated after combining it with drink. i don't think if you looked you could find someone who's died with E in there system alone, i was reading about it somewhere.

Im not saying there good or acceptable, dont get me wrong, but just pointing out alcohol is a danger aswell, and in my opinion causes the most harm/damage/cost
Reply 169
The Socialite
Weed...I think most people dabble in that at some point in their life.

MDMA a couple of times.

Ketamine once. Never doing that again. Just say neigh :wink:.

Ket gets a bad reputation, because people try to much on the first time and over do it. everything in moderation ha
Reply 170
grodecki
For reference I've tried weed very very briefly once and regretted it.

Sorry, overlooked the fact you said heroin, on that i haven't a clue, i mean recreational.That destroys lives, and your probably right on that one
The Socialite
Not worth it, Bagration. If you're after a high, for the high you get with coke (which lasts for like, 10-20 minutes) you might as well do MDMA...lasts longer, and the drug's not as addictive. Also the comedown is way worse after coke than after MDMA.

Wtf?

"The drug's not as addictive" - it's not addictive at all.

There is no comparison to the comedown with Coke and MDMA; I've done quite a bit of Coke in the past and I've never really come down. The MDMA comedown is much worse; it makes you feel absolutely numb and just dead.

And wtf... you can't begin to compare the effects of MDMA with Coke. People do Coke if they want to be speeded up and a bit obnoxious and confident etc... Makes you a bit more lively and awake. If you do MDMA you're completely out of your heads, buzzing to music, out of control, staring at lights, being generally dazed and completely out of it.

There's no way you can say "don't do Coke, do MDMA", just makes no sense... you could easily do Coke and then go to work, you couldn't do that with MDMA. In my experience, they're not even comparable.

Just :facepalm: at your whole post tbh.
Ashley.W.
Sorry, overlooked the fact you said heroin, on that i haven't a clue, i mean recreational.That destroys lives, and your probably right on that one

With things like weed I'd certainly agree with you, e's too, I was thinking more of the hard drugs like that and coke, etc.

Would be interesting to see the deaths to users ratios of each nonetheless.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Wtf?

"The drug's not as addictive" - it's not addictive at all.

There is no comparison to the comedown with Coke and MDMA; I've done quite a bit of Coke in the past and I've never really come down. The MDMA comedown is much worse; it makes you feel absolutely numb and just dead.

And wtf... you can't begin to compare the effects of MDMA with Coke. People do Coke if they want to be speeded up and a bit obnoxious and confident etc... Makes you a bit more lively and awake. If you do MDMA you're completely out of your heads, buzzing to music, out of control, staring at lights, being generally dazed and completely out of it.

There's no way you can say "don't do Coke, do MDMA", just makes no sense... you could easily do Coke and then go to work, you couldn't do that with MDMA. In my experience, they're not even comparable.

Just :facepalm: at your whole post tbh.

The only thing that could be considered a coke comedown is the fact that you want to do more.
Ashley.W.
Ket gets a bad reputation, because people try to much on the first time and over do it. everything in moderation ha

Yeah, plus I was an idiot and took some when I was coming down on MD...felt like three hours of my life had been stolen from me. I don't know, I just felt too out of control.
The Socialite
Yeah, plus I was an idiot and took some when I was coming down on MD...felt like three hours of my life had been stolen from me. I don't know, I just felt too out of control.

Ket on a mandy comedown is good.
Reply 176
If you've already used drugs there's nothing you can do about that. Don't use any more.

If you haven't used any drugs- don't. Not even once. Not even the midler ones. They're not coffee- they're not alcohol. They can really destroy your mind rather than just your physical health.

It's not even cool any more. It's not the 60s- it's over. They don't make you write better music or create better art. If you're creative, you're creative and it's much more impressive to be clean cut than half cut.
Picnic1
If you've already used drugs there's nothing you can do about that. Don't use any more.

If you haven't used any drugs- don't. Not even once. Not even the midler ones. They're not coffee- they're not alcohol. They can really destroy your mind rather than just your physical health.

It's not even cool any more. It's not the 60s- it's over. They don't make you write better music or create better art. If you're creative, you're creative and it's much more impressive to be clean cut than half cut.

Who does drugs because they're cool?
It's like saying children smoke because the cigarette packet looks cool.
Reply 178
Bubbles*de*Milo
Wtf?

She's got colombian flu :woo:

:excited:
Reply 179
grodecki
With things like weed I'd certainly agree with you, e's too, I was thinking more of the hard drugs like that and coke, etc.

Would be interesting to see the deaths to users ratios of each nonetheless.

coke isnt as hard as heroin, its crack coke that is.
Im use them quite often, the recreational ones, i like the different feeling to being drunk, also i dont need them, if i couldnt have a good night without them id no its time to stop. i can go out on water, and be just as lively, and i know that because i have done.

My opinion is if your mentally strong enough, and take them in moderation there ok to a point, if they only stay a weekend thing and dont creep into daily life. i know my limits, and weed which is meant to be the least harmful out of them all, makes me paranoid off 2 drags when im with my closests friends. so i know its not for me, and have the sense to stay well away.

Latest

Trending

Trending