Sharing form - Sidney Webb undergrads! Watch

ann_vn
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi guys,

So I just thought I'd create a thread for us undergrads who got put in Sidney Webb so that we know who we'll be living with (and hanging out with!) for the upcoming year .

I was wondering if anyone has filled out the Sharing form for SW yet? It'd be cool if we could be allocated in the same flats! I haven't submitted mine, still not sure what to put for my sleeping pattern :rolleyes: ... What did you/are you going to put down in your form?

Anyways, hope you guys will join in! I'm doing the General Course btw. What about you?
evaluat_ion
Report 9 years ago
hi! i am going to Sidney Webb.... undergrad=] i m in en suite but anyways nice to meet u=] cya ard soon!
Cat_Forbes
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi, Im in SW too. When did you get the sharing room thingy? what sort of questions do they have

I'm doing Government and History.

Whereabouts is everyone from
ann_vn
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
The sharing form is used to allocate people into flats, not rooms You can find a link to the form in the Offer page (the page you get directed to when you click on the link in your accommodation offer email).

They ask multiple choice questions like: At what time do you usually go to bed? Do you prefer living in a sociable place (parties always going on ) or minimum social activities? Etc.

I haven't filled in my form yet. Anyone wants to share their answers so we might be allocated in the same flats? :rolleyes:
Cat_Forbes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Think I'm being stupid, but where exactly is the sharing room form. the link directs me to LSE for you, can't spot it there. is there some obvious link im failing to see
evaluat_ion
Report 9 years ago
http://www.lse.ac.uk/accommodation/LfY.htm
this is the link=]
don't get into your own acc, use the app one and let it search for your info.
Cat_Forbes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
cheers, all done now. Answered sociable, messy and late nights. Hopefully avoid a flat full of shy, tee-total, anal retentives
Rated R Superstar
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Didn't know about this till I saw this thread!

I put down late nights and untidy rooms, obviously .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads