Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skye333)
    Has anyone tried the Bourjouis Liner-effect one?

Also are those kinda bendy-ish, comb-ish? brushes any good (think ^ had one). Or are the old regular ones still the best?
    IMO I get on better with the new style brushes that are more like combs than the old style. I've got quite long eyelashes that have a tendency to clump and the comb does a good job of seperating them. Although in saying that, No7's Lash 360 was an excellent mascara, and it had a regular brush.

Never tried that Bourjois mascara but I've tried the Rimmell one that has a similar brush and it was cack... just put faaaar too much mascara on my lashes. Could be different with the Bourjois one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellslikemarmite)
    Currently using False Lash Effect but I would go for Masterpiece as I preferred that one. No7's Lash 360 is great as is the lengthening one with the green comb in the bronze tube.

It's called Extreme Length, the one I use I love it and with it being No 7 they regularly have their 3 for 2 promotions.

ReputationRep:
    What about maybelline pulse perfection? I heard good things about that.

ReputationRep:
    I'm backing avon supershock or no7 lash 360

ReputationRep:
    I have MaxFactor Masterpiece Max and I love it. It's very good for layering for massive volume, and doesn't seem to clump at all.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.