Turn on thread page Beta

Student account or normal account for loan? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm having problems and delays in opening a student account. Currently I'm with Abbey for my current account and savings.
    In order to register online for uni (birmingham), I have to provide a student support code? To do with student finance. But to Get one of those I need to put in a full application with student finance, including my bank details.

So I'm wondering, to speed the process up, can I just put down for the loan to be paid into my Abbey account, and then when I do finally manage to fully set up my student account, change the details for the next installment?

I'm just really starting to panic about the length of time it's taking otherwise

Thanks

Yep - you can change the bank details at any time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCM89)
    Yep - you can change the bank details at any time.
    Thank you!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.