Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hey everyone,

Feel like sharing your knowledge and experiences of being a postgraduate with those waiting in the wings? We've got a couple of Wiki areas crying out for useful information, namely regarding Postgrad' Social life and Study Tips.

Editing is easy, simply follow link to the page, then selecting edit link will allow you to share your experiences.

No real structure at present, so feel free to create your own if you so wish.

Looking forward to what people have to share!

Thanks people

ReputationRep:
    is there anywhere to put down things like a life in the day or something?Like a journal of studying?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by riotgrrrl)
    is there anywhere to put down things like a life in the day or something?Like a journal of studying?
    Like a fresher's blog minus the "fresh" bit, you mean?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobnob)
    Like a fresher's blog minus the "fresh" bit, you mean?:p:
    yeah with a bit more of that look that someone can only get in 3rd year at 2am in the library...
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hmmm could be good, that :yy:

I'll have a think over the weekend and get back to you

(Original post by CJ)
    Just so I remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJ)
    Hmmm could be good, that :yy:

I'll have a think over the weekend and get back to you
    cool, Ok, I'd be up for writing something like that as I'm first week of my course!

cool, Ok, I'd be up for writing something like that as I'm first week of my course!
    Hi riotgrrrl, sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. CJ mentioned that you were interested in contributing something to the wiki and it appears we don't already have a page for this sort of thing. Well, we do now. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...stgrad_Student Hopefully the template I've provided there enables you to fill in what you want - but don't worry if you want to change those subtitles, (in fact, feel free!) I just put those in so you had a brief guideline if you were unsure how to structure your thoughts. Hopefully this is ok, let me know if you have any problems editing.

:top:

ReputationRep:
    awesome! I'm on it

ReputationRep:
    ok, I've done an entry here:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...stgrad_Student

and linked it on the postgrad site.

Is it possible for someone to make a bookmark so people can add experiences, prehaps split up to high load, medium load, low load? As my one may seem slightly scary.

Also can you reput up the title headings, I think I may have just wiped them when changing my own :s

What do you think? Is that useful?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ok, I've done an entry here:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...stgrad_Student

and linked it on the postgrad site.

Is it possible for someone to make a bookmark so people can add experiences, prehaps split up to high load, medium load, low load? As my one may seem slightly scary.

Also can you reput up the title headings, I think I may have just wiped them when changing my own :s

What do you think? Is that useful?
    Was the typo in "Fitwilliam" intentional?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobnob)
    Was the typo in "Fitwilliam" intentional?:p:
    haha! Classic, I wish it were

The spellings in my organiser are always... inventive!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.