Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samalama)
    Is Killzone 2 good? I was thinking of getting it then I heard some people took it back and part exchanged it for a new game because it was "disappointing". I loved Killzone on PSP though, and I kind of liked Killzone Liberation.
    It's alright. Nothing amazing. CoD 4 is miles better and they are roughly the same style of game, just waiting for CoD 6 now.

But Infamous was fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choad)
    i generally prefer the cheap downloadable titles to the disk based games. pixel junk monsters, trash panic, flower, everyday shooter, echochrome etc. all great value fun games. well flower is more an experience than a game, but still cool.
    g

I have not tried the others, but out of all the 50 quid games we have got as a house, we play monsters a little 5 quid game the most.

I would advise anyone to get it, it is best played as a 2 player game, and is generally amazing and a good way to fill half an hour here and there.

What are the other ones like? I think I had the demo of Trash Panic, a tetris style thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshJGordon)
    I have not tried the others, but out of all the 50 quid games we have got as a house, we play monsters a little 5 quid game the most.

I would advise anyone to get it, it is best played as a 2 player game, and is generally amazing and a good way to fill half an hour here and there.

What are the other ones like? I think I had the demo of Trash Panic, a tetris style thing?
    Trash panic is quite hard actually...not that much fun tbh...
    Flower is a good game...kinda like Flow, relaxing....

Echochrome gets a bit boring...good concept but not too much fun...

Worms is so much fun if you have a couple of people playing it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samalama)
    Is Killzone 2 good? I was thinking of getting it then I heard some people took it back and part exchanged it for a new game because it was "disappointing". I loved Killzone on PSP though, and I kind of liked Killzone Liberation.
    Its a great FPS. The only problem I would say is its quite short, but once you've finished the campain just get stuck into the online mode. Well worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Definitley Killzone 2 :coma: I bum that game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Mulder)
    Its a great FPS. The only problem I would say is its quite short, but once you've finished the campain just get stuck into the online mode. Well worth it.
    I found the controls quite awkward and the movement clunky. It was a decent game, just not as smooth or as nice to play as others. (like CoD 4)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshJGordon)
    I found the controls quite awkward and the movement clunky. It was a decent game, just not as smooth or as nice to play as others. (like CoD 4)
    I game at 1080p on my PC so Generally Console games look average (in need of lots of AA), i went to play killzone 2 at a friends house after of the hype and to be honest i was actually impressed (first time on an console and i own a 360 too), the only problem with that is the movement feels to chunky and unresponsive but ive heard you get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    I game at 1080p on my PC so Generally Console games look average (in need of lots of AA), i went to play killzone 2 at a friends house after of the hype and to be honest i was actually impressed (first time on an console and i own a 360 too), the only problem with that is the movement feels to chunky and unresponsive but ive heard you get used to it.
    Yup Killzone 2 was what the PS3 needed in terms of an exclusive shooter. I'm mainly an Xbox 360 player and so in search of PS3 exclusives most of the time (like the OP). It's not as fast as COD4 but I do prefer it, mainly because I'm terrible at Call of Duty. It is a little slow at first but you'll get used to the movement definately. What about Resistance 2? It's sort of old now but still quality online.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.