Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

Could anyone share with me information abouit this school? Advice and info from current students would be much appreciated.

In the internet, information is scarce and because it is a private instution, they dont take part in rankings.

How are the career prospects? And the people and social scene?

Finally, is it worth all the money??

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Was once a subsidiary of the German EBS in Oestrich-Winkel.

The only reputation this university has, is that only rich kids hang out there. With rich I don't mean the upper middle class family, I mean the "Ferrari for 18th birthday" family.

Here you can find the CVs of the graduates:

http://www.ebslondon.ac.uk/PDF/EBS%2...ile%202006.pdf

As you can see the placement isn't great at all and many of the students are from Eastern Europe who couldn't make it to one of the Top Unis in the UK but still want to study in the City. (on page 25 is my favourite: former work experience "interviewing russian celebrities")

In the end many of them will get a good job but not because of the good education but because of daddys help.

If you are good at networking and bootlicking you might get some profit out of it, otherwise drop this idea!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.