Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ages ago, I saw a picture of someone wearing a Chanel No 5 t-shirt. it was just a black t-shirt with the outline of the perfume bottle and writing in white.

Apparently ASOS stocked some for £60 but I can't find them ANYWHERE, either by searching or on ASOS. Can anyone find me a picture or a shop which stocks them?

If not i'm re-creating with sequins

ReputationRep:
    oo let me know when you find it

ReputationRep:
    OOO sounds nice.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I'm thinking it's this one http://www.asos.com/Audrina-Patridge...lr=Dirty+White but I was so sure it was a chanel one...

Should i make mine with chanel on it, or love potion. Either way I refuse to pay £60 for a printed t-shirt...

ReputationRep:
    i remember this on asos, but it's not chanel, or a bottle, sorry it's just the first thing that came to mind!

http://www.asos.com/Audrina-Patridge...clr=DirtyWhite

edit: beaten to it :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killerjane)
    If not i'm re-creating with sequins
    My life's motto. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I like that tshirt. I might buy it!

ReputationRep:
    That't it. I'm making my own

It's going to be the chanel bottle but will say Love Potion No9. Let's hope I don't get sued for Wildfox copyright

Oh wait. I don't think I care

ReputationRep:
    That't it. I'm making my own

It's going to be the chanel bottle but will say Love Potion No9. Let's hope I don't get sued for Wildfox copyright

Oh wait. I don't think I care
    Make me one

ReputationRep:
    Hahah I might just! I'll post pictures when I'm done. I've stitched one side of the perfume bottle and am already tired

Having said that, I made my own Markus Lupfer jumper which says 'hello' in white sequins and that didn't take me long.

Oh damn attention span

ReputationRep:
    make it yourself, sooo much cheaper

ReputationRep:
    £60 for a plain printed t-shirt :lolwut: its nice though..i may have to buy it...

ReputationRep:
    Ridunkulous, I know!! Hence, making my own It's cost me £3.75 for all the seqins and £1.96 for the t-shirt. Sorted mateys.

ReputationRep:
    Ridunkulous, I know!! Hence, making my own It's cost me £3.75 for all the seqins and £1.96 for the t-shirt. Sorted mateys.
    Pic?

ReputationRep:
    As soon as I'm done I've done two sides of the 'bottle' and have started on the bottom side. I'm using smaller sequins now which take alot longer to stitch than I would have expected. Corrrr.

ReputationRep:
    god i wish i could make my own stuff.

ReputationRep:
    TRY IT. It's easier than you think

ReputationRep:
    As soon as I'm done I've done two sides of the 'bottle' and have started on the bottom side. I'm using smaller sequins now which take alot longer to stitch than I would have expected. Corrrr.
    oooh, pic's when you've finished would be great!

i think i lack the creativity to make my own though

ReputationRep:
    yeah i made my one! i got the idea from a fashion blog i read and i just got a plain white vest top and a black fabric pen and i just traced this image:

on to the vest. i did it back to front because i think it looks better but normal would work too!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I demand pictures! :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.