Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    lol it's literally exactly how i described it! pictures would be a bit pointless! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by elziebelzie)
    lol it's literally exactly how i described it! pictures would be a bit pointless! :p:
    But...but...I wanna see pics :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    If you show pictures, you could make a business out of this as I'm sure many people would like one - Me being one of them so I'm first on the list if you decide to start up your own business

ReputationRep:
    a business out of it?! ok it's really not THAT amazing haha! i can't be bothered to take a picture of it but it's the same as this one:

(the blogger who i got the idea from.)

ReputationRep:
    NEARLY FINISHED. Just need to stitch number 9 on it. Crikkkkey
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    a business out of it?! ok it's really not THAT amazing haha! i can't be bothered to take a picture of it but it's the same as this one:

(the blogger who i got the idea from.)
    I want one :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killerjane)
    NEARLY FINISHED. Just need to stitch number 9 on it. Crikkkkey
    I wanna see .

ReputationRep:
    just thought i'd let you guys know, i desperately wanted this tee, but was unwilling to pay £60 for it, so had a search through ebay and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Exactly the same tshirt for a hell of a lot cheaper!! i just ordered one, will let you guys know the quality etc when i receive it

xx

ReputationRep:
    Did you finish it? I want to seeee :p:

ReputationRep:

That's the first version. For some reason I don't feel like putting the 'No 9' on it but I might later. This is my first version, you can see the top went a bit iffy but I kind of like it.
    Contrary to the obviously amateur attempt you see here, it actually looks okay in reality, especially with the spaaaarkliness of the sequins

Mark two coming soon!

ReputationRep:
    My sister also made her own and it turned out exceptionally well.

It was slightly different, she printed out a massive 'No 5' and made a stencil and used a fabric marker to put it onto a plain white t-shirt. Took about ten minutes!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i made my one! i got the idea from a fashion blog i read and i just got a plain white vest top and a black fabric pen and i just traced this image:
    Thought I'd post my attempt at making a tshirt out of the template elziebelzie posted on the page before....not bad for a pilot laundry tec marker and tesco vest top!

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/white-t-shirt-...item3efe307796

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/white-coco-say...item414e206f91

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/iconic-Fragran...item3efa792ab6

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/black-sweatshi...item414e206f89

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *k.a.t.e*)
    Thought I'd post my attempt at making a tshirt out of the template elziebelzie posted on the page before....not bad for a pilot laundry tec marker and tesco vest top!

That is soo good!
    How did you get it so neat... do u trace through something?
    Hope it wont come off if you wash it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexa123)
    That is soo good!
    How did you get it so neat... do u trace through something?
    Hope it wont come off if you wash it.
    I printed off the template then put it between the two layers of fabric and traced over it, the pen was fairly good too which helped. It says it's permanent and waterproof and I ironed it to make it more resistant so hopefully it stays on!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try this out, I really like the ideas of using sequins for an outline too

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I really love the vest top that *k.a.t.e* made! I was wondering, you know the template that you drew around, did you simply print it off or did you make it bigger/smaller? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    those are all fantastic!! may have to attempt this myself XD

ReputationRep:
    Love to put crazy T-shirts.Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah93)
    Hi! I really love the vest top that *k.a.t.e* made! I was wondering, you know the template that you drew around, did you simply print it off or did you make it bigger/smaller? Thanks!
    I made it bigger, I just printed it off using photoshop and when I printed it put the scale to about 170-180% I think (something around there anyway.)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.