Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I Want To Know Now!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    I'm serious! I'd be so ashamed.
    It wouldn't be the end of the world! I'm sure you've passed with flying colours anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    I Want To Know Now!!!!!
    Don't we all? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milan5baros)
    It wouldn't be the end of the world! I'm sure you've passed with flying colours anyway!
    Thanks I know it'd wouldn't be the end of the world, but (without sounding bigheaded, because it's really not) soooo many people are expecting me to do well and that's a huge pressure on top of doing well just for yourself! I should imagine it's the same for anyone else who got high ASs/has a high uni offer/doing a competitive subject at uni - I know a few of my friends feel like this too :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Thanks I know it'd wouldn't be the end of the world, but (without sounding bigheaded, because it's really not) soooo many people are expecting me to do well and that's a huge pressure on top of doing well just for yourself! I should imagine it's the same for anyone else who got high ASs/has a high uni offer/doing a competitive subject at uni - I know a few of my friends feel like this too :sad:
    I know exactly what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying not to think about it too much

ReputationRep:
    So, when is the time you can start finger-rapping F5 on track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meekle72)
    10:30 is when we can collect ours, so im going to be on track then with a bowl of cornflakes and a brew spamming the F5 key again and again to see if it updates. If it doesn't by the time i can get my results, ill just go get them and cack myself (i'll have an Independent at hand, so hopefully there wont be too much mess) :P
    Hahahaha :love:

ReputationRep:
    omg i didnt realise track updates it before results dont think i can face looking at it before results my heart goes faster thinking about it let alone clicking it !!!

ReputationRep:
    Uhm... I should know this by now, but I forget. Which day do we collect them?
    Edited to add: Ah, search function reveals all.

I take a very relaxed attitude to this sort of thing, I don't know why entirely. It is very important to me and I feel nervous on the actual day. But I tend to roll up an hour or two after they open, open the envelope there and respond with a dissappointingly unemotive 'Hm, okay'. These will be the most important results for me yet, but then so were GCSE and AS when they happened.

ReputationRep:
    erm we have to collect ours at 11a.m! but my tutor told me that track will start updating around midnightish so i'll be following that religiously in the event i don't get my firm or insurance and can prepare properly for clearing (get uni numbers, search courses etc...)

ReputationRep:
    by the way, just to ensure myself, on the UCAS track, how can you identify whether you have been accepted or not?

ReputationRep:
    your offer changes from conditional to unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Angela-)
    your offer changes from conditional to unconditional
    If it's already unconditional, does it change into this link?

ReputationRep:
    Well if it doesnt then it should !

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.