The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I Want To Know Now!!!!!
scaryhair
I'm serious! I'd be so ashamed.

It wouldn't be the end of the world! I'm sure you've passed with flying colours anyway! :wink:
jessyfantastic90
I Want To Know Now!!!!!

Don't we all? :cool:
milan5baros
It wouldn't be the end of the world! I'm sure you've passed with flying colours anyway! :wink:

Thanks :smile: I know it'd wouldn't be the end of the world, but (without sounding bigheaded, because it's really not) soooo many people are expecting me to do well and that's a huge pressure on top of doing well just for yourself! I should imagine it's the same for anyone else who got high ASs/has a high uni offer/doing a competitive subject at uni - I know a few of my friends feel like this too :sad:
scaryhair
Thanks :smile: I know it'd wouldn't be the end of the world, but (without sounding bigheaded, because it's really not) soooo many people are expecting me to do well and that's a huge pressure on top of doing well just for yourself! I should imagine it's the same for anyone else who got high ASs/has a high uni offer/doing a competitive subject at uni - I know a few of my friends feel like this too :sad:

I know exactly what you mean. :frown:
I'm trying not to think about it too much :frown:
So, when is the time you can start finger-rapping F5 on track?
Reply 47
Meekle72
10:30 is when we can collect ours, so im going to be on track then with a bowl of cornflakes and a brew spamming the F5 key again and again to see if it updates. If it doesn't by the time i can get my results, ill just go get them and cack myself (i'll have an Independent at hand, so hopefully there wont be too much mess) :P

Hahahaha :love:
Reply 48
omg i didnt realise track updates it before results dont think i can face looking at it before results my heart goes faster thinking about it let alone clicking it !!!
Reply 49
Uhm... I should know this by now, but I forget. Which day do we collect them?
Edited to add: Ah, search function reveals all.

I take a very relaxed attitude to this sort of thing, I don't know why entirely. It is very important to me and I feel nervous on the actual day. But I tend to roll up an hour or two after they open, open the envelope there and respond with a dissappointingly unemotive 'Hm, okay'. These will be the most important results for me yet, but then so were GCSE and AS when they happened.
Reply 50
erm we have to collect ours at 11a.m! but my tutor told me that track will start updating around midnightish so i'll be following that religiously in the event i don't get my firm or insurance and can prepare properly for clearing (get uni numbers, search courses etc...)
Reply 51
by the way, just to ensure myself, on the UCAS track, how can you identify whether you have been accepted or not?
Reply 52
your offer changes from conditional to unconditional :smile:
-Angela-
your offer changes from conditional to unconditional :smile:

If it's already unconditional, does it change into this link?
Reply 54
Well if it doesnt then it should !

Latest