Turn on thread page Beta

Getting rid of eye bags + dark circles watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, i've gotten some really bad eye bags and some strong dark circles around ma eyes, which are f'ugly.

I've been sleeping from like 2-3am to like 9-10am

I'm going to try and get rid of them, by sleeping from 10:30 - 11:30 to 9-10 every day

Also going to use chamomile tea bags on my eyes

Anyone got any other tips, will they disappear if I do this for 1 month?

Thanks

male btw, 16 yer old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UkChris)
    Well, i've gotten some really bad eye bags and some strong dark circles around ma eyes, which are f'ugly.

I've been sleeping from like 2-3am to like 9-10am

I'm going to try and get rid of them, by sleeping from 10:30 - 11:30 to 9-10 every day

Also going to use chamomile tea bags on my eyes

Anyone got any other tips, will they disappear if I do this for 1 month?

Thanks

male btw, 16 yer old
    The skin under the eyes is very thin I would and just gently massage it outwards being careful. Cucumber slices, sleep and water lol

ReputationRep:
    Could be an iron deficiency if improving the sleeping pattern doesn't help ^^

ReputationRep:
    Bleach your face

ReputationRep:
    that garnier roll on looks like a rip off, but it's supposed to be for eye bags.

although it is mainly middle aged woman who use it, i think

ReputationRep:
    Drink loads of water. Eat a healthy diet. Try to get a minimum of 8 hours sleep when possible. That's what I do. The creams etc. never work (well in my experience anyway).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cymraes..)
    Drink loads of water. Eat a healthy diet. Try to get a minimum of 8 hours sleep when possible. That's what I do. The creams etc. never work (well in my experience anyway).
    I've been drinking loads of water, been getting like 10 hours sleep per night for the past 2 days, and yet to see any difference

My eyes look really black and tired, and they're f'ugly.

I tried chamomile tea bags on my eyes, didnt do ****

Should I just carry on sleeping loads and drinking loads of water?

I do have genetic eyebags, but these are FAR MORE WORSE than what I normally have lol and I have dark circles which I dont normally have

Should I carry on sleeping loads and drinking lots of water, im hoping next month they wont be there

ReputationRep:
    Cold tea spoons works well to reduce puffiness. Plus it feels nice.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah keep doing what you're doing, it might take longer than two days. Detoxing usually works for me but they probably won't disappear completely no matter what you do, they will just improve.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.