Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically I wanted to ask you what shape am I now and whether I look too fat ? I've gained 20 pounds in just 4 months because of depression and illness. I feel ridiculously huge. From size 6/8 now I am 12/14 Anyway I am determined to slim back to my normal weight .
    P.S I do not expect someone to tell me that I look good cause I can see what I look like, just answer the questions. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Normal shaped.

ReputationRep:
    Pear maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Bootylicious.

ReputationRep:
    Pear shaped

ReputationRep:
    you look about the same size as me (except my boobs are bigger) but you have a nice shape. i'd say pear shaped..

ReputationRep:
    pear shaped I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    deffinatly human shaped
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You look lovely, you don't need to shed any weight (unless indicated by your GP for health reasons).

ReputationRep:
    You look about the same shape as me :yes:

It's kinda hard to tell how big your boobs are cos of the flash of the camera. They don't look massive though so I think you're a pear shape. But I reckon maybe an hourglass if your boobs are bigger than they look in that photo.

EDIT: I just read the OP again and you def look smaller than a size 14, I thought you were about a 10 or something xx

ReputationRep:
    You look just fine to me

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it won't take too long to go back to a flat stomach with a healthy diet and cardio mixed with weight training.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahradford)
    You look lovely, you don't need to shed any weight (unless indicated by your GP for health reasons).
    She's not looking for stupid responses like that because she does want to lose weight. Just because you may be comfortable at that size it doesn't mean other women are the same. She's asking what shape people think she is and if a categorical body shape had to be given, it would be pear.

ReputationRep:
    A pear shape.

ReputationRep:
    hourglass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illy123)
    I'm sure it won't take too long to go back to a flat stomach with a healthy diet and cardio mixed with weight training.
    This ^

ReputationRep:
    Triangle.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Pear, possibly skittle. (Like hourglass but with less up top)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    deffinatly human shaped
    :rofl:

Thanks guys. You made it more bearable.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.