oh_adele
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Shiny Dirt)
hourglass?
I'd agree with this.

& don't worry about your shape, you look fine. Healthy, unlike some.
MR.PINK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks guys. You made it more bearable.
Why? what shape did u think u wr?
p.s u have a very nice bum :yes:
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Pear shaped.
vinylate
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
She's not looking for stupid responses like that because she does want to lose weight. Just because you may be comfortable at that size it doesn't mean other women are the same. She's asking what shape people think she is and if a categorical body shape had to be given, it would be pear.

Re-read her post then, she asked wether we think she looks "too fat" and in my opion, no she doesn't.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by MR.PINK)
Why? what shape did u think u wr?
p.s u have a very nice bum :yes:
Because where I live now girls who weight more than 8 stones and a half (this is for my height-5'7") are seen as chubby or even fat.
May be I feel so strange because of the big difference from what I was and what I am right now and not because I am actually that fat.
I honestly didn't know what shape I am. I have love handles, I have hips, I have belly... I have more or less from everything.
Anon the 7th
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you look all good just a good shape
Skye333
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You look normal good shape, i may be like one smaller a dress size, but your tummy is WAY better than mine *jealous*. Your bra looks a bit small for you though

I'm 5'7 too I think if you were this height and a 6/8 you would be v. underweight :yes: For 5'7 the minmun 'healthy' weight is 9 stone. It goes up to about 10 stone 5 I think. So don't worry
MR.PINK
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Because where I live now girls who weight more than 8 stones and a half (this is for my height-5'7") are seen as chubby or even fat.
May be I feel so strange because of the big difference from what I was and what I am right now and not because I am actually that fat.
I honestly didn't know what shape I am. I have love handles, I have hips, I have belly... I have more or less from everything.
thats silly, from the pics u for sure not chubby, inface u have a very nice body :yes: u just need to feel good about it, and do u live in model land??
Anonymous #1
thats silly, from the pics u for sure not chubby, inface u have a very nice body :yes: u just need to feel good about it, and do u live in model land??
Well, I live in a post communist, east European country where to be skinny ,dull and arrogant are huge advantages.
I am moving to the UK in September, though :yes:
beppin14
Report 9 years ago
Though personally I think you look gorgeous, I can also understand why you want to lose weight, since I'm in the same boat. Suddenly being a few sizes bigger than you used to be is scary, so good luck! I would recommend taking things slow, though, because you don't look fat (I would say skittle shaped), and therefore there's no need for you to lose however many dress sizes in a very short period of time. If you ease back into the routine, I'm sure you'll get back to a shape you feel comfortable with in no time ♥
douchebagz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Are you trying to say fat people cant look good?
riotgirl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Basically I wanted to ask you what shape am I now and whether I look too fat ? I've gained 20 pounds in just 4 months because of depression and illness. I feel ridiculously huge. From size 6/8 now I am 12/14 Anyway I am determined to slim back to my normal weight .
P.S I do not expect someone to tell me that I look good cause I can see what I look like, just answer the questions. Thank you

Hey if your planning to lose weight can we please PM cos I am a size 16 and used to be a 10 so I really want to get back to my weight as well but keep giving in
Anonymous #1
(Original post by douchebagz)
I am trying to say that I do not feel comfortable with the way I look. I also ask a question about my body's shape. That's it.
jaz_jaz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by douchebagz)
you douchebag
MR.PINK
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well, I live in a post communist, east European country where to be skinny ,dull and arrogant are huge advantages.
I am moving to the UK in September, though :yes:
oh, sorry i didnt mean to offend u, or diss ur country
but rest assure ur gonna be seen normal around here
Anonymous #1
oh, sorry i didnt mean to offend u, or diss ur country
but rest assure ur gonna be seen normal around here
I don't feel offended at all. Thank you for all the support : )
ßlαcksωαn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you are an hourglass verging on pear I think. Good body.
londonboym
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you have the form of a homosapien.
DomTre
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Parallelogram?
the_woozle
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
pear shaped, i wouldnt say youre very fat, just normal really. im not sure its a good idea to go back to a 6-8, maybe a 10-12 coz ur really not that big and would have a lovely figure if you were ever so slightly smaller xx
just saw that your 5'7 - same as me, and im between 9-9.5stone / size 10. so yeah your ok as you are now but i think 10-12 would be idea, 6-8 would be tiny!! xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (74)
27.51%
No (195)
72.49%

Watched Threads