Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiny Dirt)
    hourglass?
    I'd agree with this.

& don't worry about your shape, you look fine. Healthy, unlike some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks guys. You made it more bearable.
    Why? what shape did u think u wr?
    p.s u have a very nice bum :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Pear shaped.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    She's not looking for stupid responses like that because she does want to lose weight. Just because you may be comfortable at that size it doesn't mean other women are the same. She's asking what shape people think she is and if a categorical body shape had to be given, it would be pear.

Re-read her post then, she asked wether we think she looks "too fat" and in my opion, no she doesn't.

(Original post by MR.PINK)
    Why? what shape did u think u wr?
    p.s u have a very nice bum :yes:
    Because where I live now girls who weight more than 8 stones and a half (this is for my height-5'7") are seen as chubby or even fat.
    May be I feel so strange because of the big difference from what I was and what I am right now and not because I am actually that fat.
    I honestly didn't know what shape I am. I have love handles, I have hips, I have belly... I have more or less from everything.

ReputationRep:
    you look all good just a good shape

ReputationRep:
    You look normal good shape, i may be like one smaller a dress size, but your tummy is WAY better than mine *jealous*. Your bra looks a bit small for you though

I'm 5'7 too I think if you were this height and a 6/8 you would be v. underweight :yes: For 5'7 the minmun 'healthy' weight is 9 stone. It goes up to about 10 stone 5 I think. So don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Because where I live now girls who weight more than 8 stones and a half (this is for my height-5'7") are seen as chubby or even fat.
    May be I feel so strange because of the big difference from what I was and what I am right now and not because I am actually that fat.
    I honestly didn't know what shape I am. I have love handles, I have hips, I have belly... I have more or less from everything.
    thats silly, from the pics u for sure not chubby, inface u have a very nice body :yes: u just need to feel good about it, and do u live in model land??

thats silly, from the pics u for sure not chubby, inface u have a very nice body :yes: u just need to feel good about it, and do u live in model land??
    Well, I live in a post communist, east European country where to be skinny ,dull and arrogant are huge advantages.
    I am moving to the UK in September, though :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Though personally I think you look gorgeous, I can also understand why you want to lose weight, since I'm in the same boat. Suddenly being a few sizes bigger than you used to be is scary, so good luck! I would recommend taking things slow, though, because you don't look fat (I would say skittle shaped), and therefore there's no need for you to lose however many dress sizes in a very short period of time. If you ease back into the routine, I'm sure you'll get back to a shape you feel comfortable with in no time ♥

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to say fat people cant look good?

ReputationRep:
    Basically I wanted to ask you what shape am I now and whether I look too fat ? I've gained 20 pounds in just 4 months because of depression and illness. I feel ridiculously huge. From size 6/8 now I am 12/14 Anyway I am determined to slim back to my normal weight .
    P.S I do not expect someone to tell me that I look good cause I can see what I look like, just answer the questions. Thank you

Hey if your planning to lose weight can we please PM cos I am a size 16 and used to be a 10 so I really want to get back to my weight as well but keep giving in

(Original post by douchebagz)
    I am trying to say that I do not feel comfortable with the way I look. I also ask a question about my body's shape. That's it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by douchebagz)
    you douchebag

ReputationRep:
    Well, I live in a post communist, east European country where to be skinny ,dull and arrogant are huge advantages.
    I am moving to the UK in September, though :yes:
    oh, sorry i didnt mean to offend u, or diss ur country
    but rest assure ur gonna be seen normal around here

oh, sorry i didnt mean to offend u, or diss ur country
    but rest assure ur gonna be seen normal around here
    I don't feel offended at all. Thank you for all the support : )

ReputationRep:
    you are an hourglass verging on pear I think. Good body.

ReputationRep:
    you have the form of a homosapien.

ReputationRep:
    Parallelogram?

ReputationRep:
    pear shaped, i wouldnt say youre very fat, just normal really. im not sure its a good idea to go back to a 6-8, maybe a 10-12 coz ur really not that big and would have a lovely figure if you were ever so slightly smaller xx
    just saw that your 5'7 - same as me, and im between 9-9.5stone / size 10. so yeah your ok as you are now but i think 10-12 would be idea, 6-8 would be tiny!! xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.