Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We can all (barring and grade disasters) officially say that we're off to uni next month.

anyone else excited? I can't wait:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alan_Johnson)
    We can all (barring and grade disasters) officially say that we're off to uni next month.

anyone else excited? I can't wait:woo:
    Ah I'm well looking forward to it mate, just got my accommodation offer this morning and it feels alot closer now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bkishan2)
    Ah I'm well looking forward to it mate, just got my accommodation offer this morning and it feels alot closer now
    ah i'll have to see if i've got the same

edit: did it come in the post or email? i've got neither

ReputationRep:
    i might be going here next year
    economics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    i might be going here next year
    economics
    the ladies better watch out for u approaching them on the street eh?

ReputationRep:
    the ladies better watch out for u approaching them on the street eh?
    yeah i heard they got a thang for brothas :cool:

ReputationRep:
    yeah its gone too quick

ah well 16 days eh

ReputationRep:
    ah i'll have to see if i've got the same

edit: did it come in the post or email? i've got neither
    mine was an e-mail but i have an unconditional offer so I'm already a confirmed student. I'm guessing you're still waiting on your results? if that's the case you'll probably get your offer at the beginning of september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpecialKate)
    I am trying to keep myself from getting too excited because it could all go wrong yet :o: but yeah.. really I am very excited about it being so close!

Wow. I hope that mine is in the post where did you get, if you don't mind me asking?
    I got Colman House, so campus en-suite which was my first choice. But I've only got mine early cause I have an unconditional offer, if your still waiting on A-level results you'll probably be getting your offer in about a month or so

ReputationRep:
    i'm SOOO excited for uni but i think the excitements gonna kick in with full force when we get over the hurdle of results..can't even think of them..!it's gonna be amazing..and if it's not, i'l make it amazing..!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that's cool Yeah I was expecting to be getting the accommodation offer much later, hence my surprise.

Yeah nearly everyone's still waiting so it's nothing to worry about i guess. Apparently as long as you apply early ya should your first or second choice. what did u apply for?

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited but scared about results!
    Glad there's not too much time left to wait now though!

ReputationRep:
    UEA here I come! Fresher's week, clubbing...Can't wait!!!

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to keep myself from getting too excited because it could all go wrong yet :o:
    This is how I feel. I keep telling myself I wont be going to UEA 'cause I wont get in I want to go so bad!

After the 20th I will be so excited!!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely slowly getting stoked, especially since I'm coming over from good old Switzerland. Going to be living in Victory House i'm quite happy to say.

Nice.

ReputationRep:
    like i said before, see you guys next academic year, im visiting. watch out for a 6ft + black boy with extraordinary swagger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    like i said before, see you guys next academic year, im visiting. watch out for a 6ft + black boy with extraordinary swagger!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I am so excited but so worried about not getting the right grades and therefore I am waiting for the 20th before totally jumping around the room. I choose UEA beacause it was so much more relaxed than any other University I visited which is great because I hate uptight Universities who only care about grades and not telling you about other aspects of University life. I'm not a big drinker just a few every so often mainly dont drink though but i'm excited about every other aspect of University life.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like me! Drinking in moderation ftw :p: haha.

I find that I keep on saying things like "when I go to UEA..." and then have to stop myself. It isn't in a big headed way - I just really, really want to go :o: and I know that next week I am going to be devastated if things don't work out.

I completely agree my dad keeps telling people my daughter is going to do Law with European Legal Systems at UEA and I keep saying if I get in and then starting to feel really upset if I dont get in my dad will be really upset. Plus I keep saying oh I really want to go to UEA and then think OMG I will never get AAB I with prob get ABB by like 1 mark or something. Its so stressful less than a week to go.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 16, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.