Turn on thread page Beta

SQA RESULTS-ONLY Thread :: Post your Results watch

• View Poll Results: Your performance (Vote when you get your results)
    I did REALLY, REALLY good
    35.96%
    I did better than I expected
    34.27%
    I did as I expected
    17.98%
    I did average
    7.87%
    I didn't do so good
    7.30%
    I did worse than expected
    8.43%
    I did HORRIBLE! This changes EVERYTHING
    4.49%
    I met none of my offers
    3.37%
    I'll make up for this in 6th year
    5.62%

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to join in the musical celebrations - I got 27/30 for both my instruments :cool: I'm still insanely shocked/pleased about this :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    I asked for my AH break down between folio and essay today but they said they didn't have it, just the band :confused:
    Do you know if we can get breakdown of exam/folio for AH geo? I'm going to go in and get my band anyway but it would be interesting to see the marks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Do you know if we can get breakdown of exam/folio for AH geo? I'm going to go in and get my band anyway but it would be interesting to see the marks...
    Not to sure but it would be nice to know, all I asked for was my band :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I got my registration forms from Edinburgh Uni today and it had my bands on them.
    I got two band 1s and two band 2s this year so I'm happy.
    I wasn't expecting anything spectacular in maths/chem (my A1 was in AH Bio and crash Higher Physics), in fact I thought that I had royally messed up both of the exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Not to sure but it would be nice to know, all I asked for was my band :yep:
    Cool I'm going in on Wednesday so I'll ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I asked my art teacher for my band.
    She said teachers are not allowed to tell them to pupils.

I would have told her about the amount of people on here who have them and the fact my biology teacher just came out with it but I couldn't be bothered arguing, and I really like her tbh so I don't wan to get in her bad books.

I know I only know my band for modern studies, but i did as SAM on her thread i think, if we are allowed to ask teachers and she said that they are allowed to tell us, so the teachers are lying.

ReputationRep:
    Band 1 for higher english, wooooo! Teacher just told me in passing so couldn't remember my exact mark but he said it was 80something. So happy

ReputationRep:
    I got a band one for English and Modern Studies. I'm happy, but I don't really care either way, it's an A.

ReputationRep:
    ER4CH - I wouldn't go as far as to say your teachers are lying. It depends on the individual policy of the school as far as I can gather.

SAM

ReputationRep:
    I was one mark off an A in AH English >_>

ReputationRep:
    I went into my old school and found out that I had A band 2's for my AH Chemistry, Physics and Biology with 17/25 for my Bio and Physics projects and 23/25 for my Chemistry project :O. I'm really happy, especially with the Chemistry project! .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rach L)
    I went into my old school and found out that I had A band 2's for my AH Chemistry, Physics and Biology with 17/25 for my Bio and Physics projects and 23/25 for my Chemistry project :O. I'm really happy, especially with the Chemistry project! .
    Wow!! well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meteorshower)
    I'm going to join in the musical celebrations - I got 27/30 for both my instruments :cool: I'm still insanely shocked/pleased about this :p:
    Well done!

I got 9/30 for piano and 16/30 for flute :eek: My bad!! I still scraped a C, as i got 31/40 for listening.

Damm my nerves and lack of practice!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how you can find out details of where you came nationally in terms of your exam results. I've been told that I came somewhere in the top ten in scotland for history, but no-one seems to know any details and I'm just a little sceptical :p:

ReputationRep:
    After much pestering of teachers here are my results

Here are your component marks for Higher English:
    Close Reading : 37
    Critical Essay : 42

Your Higher Italian marks were as follows:

Reading and Directed Writing 15/45

Listening/Personal Response 14/30

Speaking 20/25

Total: 49%

Top in mods in Mackie. You got 83%. You got 45/60 for the essay paper and 30/30 for the DME

In your Higher History exam you
    scored the following - Paper 1 - 24, Paper 2 - 23 and Extended Essay - 14.

:woo: :yep:

Also does anyone know how long it takes for SQA to get back about data released on you as a candidate, perhaps my friend SAM MY SQA :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAZZA007)
    data released on you as a candidate
    What do you mean? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You can pay a release charge of £10 to get the SQA to release all the info they have on you (QUALIFICATIONS ETC...), do you know how long this takes it said 40 DAYS!!

ReputationRep:
    I know all by bands now. Three band 1s, two band 2s. The band 2s are in the subjects that I'm doing advanced highers in this year, haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asymptote)
    I found out yesterday I got 30/30 for Advanced Higher Music First instrument - Flute.

Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    </boast>
    Right this is going to sound a bit random, but something clicked earlier when I read your name that I perhaps should have realised sooner. Are you the same Asymptote that is on the Paradox Interactive Fora? Its such a unusual username and the Paradox one must be a similar age and he is from Scotland.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  3. University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.