Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wheres the best place to meet generally decent 17-18year olds (well apart from college or work) Are music gigs any good?? Would you...refering to girls here....go to a music gig if you were single and looking or not?

ReputationRep:
    batchwood

or

liquid

ReputationRep:
    urrrm i go to gigs with my friends to have a good timeeee but some of my friends have met their bfs/gfs at gigs and functions we've been to

ReputationRep:
    Probably music gigs, night clubs.... friends of friends.

I've been to a few gigs and got speaking to guys and let them buy me drinks but it's never been anything more...x

ReputationRep:
    :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone suggests gigs but is it the same for concerts like at say, the 02?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.