Turn on thread page Beta

X-Box Live Credit watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadow788)
    if you havent played marvel and you decide to get that then be prepared to get beat down by the veteran players. air combos and infinites glaore with certain characters lol. (and no the game is not broken lol if any of you are thinking that)

being trying to learn it since i never played it when it was on the original xbox but having no luck and watching the pros play doesn't help either, their skill level is just rediculous
    yh same ive probs only won like 2 games outta like 20....

Some ppl are MAAAD!

ReputationRep:
    i aint even bothered playing online yet,

been watchin a lot of justin wong's matches on youtube (the guy is a 6 time marvel vs capcom world champ ) and some of the other pros to try and get some tips but it aint helpin in the slightest. its gonna take me a very long time to learn this game properly i think

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.