The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In general it's probably a no-no. Though of course on the right guy it can look fab.
Reply 2
I have yet to find a guy who looks good in skinny jeans :s-smilie:
Reply 3
benders
On most guys no...but some can pull it off like the one in this image!!! :smile:
Reply 5
skinny black jeans with large black peacoat... and black leather gloves... and black pointy boots... awwh
Reply 6
Guys...skinny jeans...no thanks.
Reply 7
Some guys can. Most can't. Fact of life.
Reply 8
i look fantastic in skinny jeans
Rich_183
So girls, what do you think of guys in skinny jeans? Yay or Nay?

hasn't this thread already been done?

well ill repeat what i think i said :p:

they look weird and must damage a place... :rolleyes:
Some look great in them, my manager looks great in them.. Some guys look dreadful in them though.
the.white.rabbit
On most guys no...but some can pull it off like the one in this image!!! :smile:

These arent that skinny. I say 'yay' as long as he has the right pins :smile:
Reply 12
Its really hot. I dont like any other style jeans.
NO
Missmeem
I have yet to find a guy who looks good in skinny jeans :s-smilie:

This!

Plus, if a guy's scrawny enough to wear skinny jeans then I'm not going to find them physically attractive anyway.
They want you to stop wearing them. Now, since an internet forum is telling you skinny jeans are gay, you will have to burn every pair you own out of principle and be forced to dress like a normal person.

yes yes yes yes yes

anyone who says no...just...i have no words. you're just wrong.
Reply 17
Try a pair and ask your friends. Might look good on you, might not. We sure won't know.

But if you're asking if it's acceptable, it definitely is in general - but only if you're skinny.
u wanna marry me?? (well, in case u get skinny jeans and they look good on u)
Reply 19
Well thing is i can get away with it as im quite slim but was thinking that now girls dont find it as sexy as they used to...

Latest