Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    People tend to be confused about what skinny jeans really are. When someone is wearing skinny jeans, it does not mean they're skin-tight and squeezing the legs to the bone like all of you probably think.

Now, I wear skinny jeans, I look good in them, and the rest of you can shove it! :tong:

(Original post by J2890)
    skinny black jeans with large black peacoat... and black leather gloves... and black pointy boots... awwh
    Yeh this is my style, although i usually have dark desert boots or original adidas trainers instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    People tend to be confused about what skinny jeans really are. When someone is wearing skinny jeans, it does not mean they're skin-tight and squeezing the legs to the bone like all of you probably think.

Now, I wear skinny jeans, I look good in them, and the rest of you can shove it! :tong:
    :yep: this.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    My guy friend wears them and he looks hot in them
    :drool:

ReputationRep:
    i love guys in skinny jeans! haaaawt :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Not right, I think. A man should dress up like a man.

ReputationRep:
    i have quite big thighs - whenever i have tried a pair on i can either not get them over my thighs or they rediculously tight around them or i try a bigger size and they are massive around my waist. I think youve got to have really thin legs to pull them off well.

(Original post by VanillaLatte)
    u wanna marry me?? (well, in case u get skinny jeans and they look good on u)
    haha sure i got a couple of pairs of skinny jeans yourr not bad looking at all....:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbanjeet)
    LOL, why??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J2890)
    skinny black jeans with large black peacoat... and black leather gloves... and black pointy boots... awwh
    lovely style!

OP: I love guys in skinny jeans, but generally they obviously only look good on u if ur skinny and in no funky colours please..

ReputationRep:
    Skinny Jeans Fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbanjeet)
    Yeah its people like that weird guy who ruin the image of sexy skinny jeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Not right, I think. A man should dress up like a man.
    A man should dress however he wants because it's got nothing to do with anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Umm, sometimes. Although when it goes wrong, it REALLY goes wrong. As pics above explain. ^

Yeah, even though I lol'd at blue jeans guy. Skinny jeans are fine.
    But what the **** was he on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeytk)
    A man should dress however he wants because it's got nothing to do with anyone else.
    Each to their own, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why anon?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Accidentally anon'd. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Sure, if you have skinny chicken legs and want to show them off.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.