Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yes yes yes yes yes

however i HATE people who wear them to try and look "edgy" and wear them REALLY TIGHT with weird clothes and end up looking like complete idiots. I think it only looks good with casual stuff like on people who team it with a cardigan and shirt or something.

ReputationRep:
    My swole legs won't let me fit into skinny jeans. I can barely fit into regular jeans.

ReputationRep:
    on the right guy yes.

ReputationRep:
    Horrid human beings, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich_183)
    haha sure i got a couple of pairs of skinny jeans yourr not bad looking at all....:P
    erfet then, w have a deal :p:
    whih colour do hey have?

ReputationRep:
    Yay, if theyre worn right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChosenOne)
    When I think of 'skinny jeans' I think alot skinner than that. Those are slim fitted. Possibly the best fit of jeans. Love the white loafers too.
    Yeah i suppose the jeans in that picture are more slim fit than skinny...but thats as skinny as i think guys should go, becasue i hate it when guys wear jeans with a really skinny fit like in this picture below. ( p.s. i love the loafers too. )
    [IMG][/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    Hell no.

I thought this guy at work was hot, and then I saw him after work one day in skinny jeans. Nuh-uh.

Also all the girls I've spoken to don't like guys in skinny jeans. And no I'm not exaggerating, they all said they did not like guys wearing skinny jeans.

I. Just. Don't. Understand. It.

On the plus side they are greatly reducing the chances that they'll procreate and spread their genes into the next generation :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I am naturally skinny but I don't wear super skinny jeans. They are looser, between drainpipes and straight leg I would say. (The ones I wear)

But most fellas look a bit daft in their super skinny jeans I reckon

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like any other style on guys. Baggy jeans just look sloppy.

I also love how people are freaking out over guys that dare to wear anything thats perhaps not the norm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrinnyUnlimited)
    Nice try. But there's a bit of a difference between famous rock-star inspired comedians and your average male TSR user.

Russel Brand's style works because it's his thing, but if I saw some spotty student out on the town dressed like him on any day other than halloween, I'd call the authorities to get him sectioned.
    How is it that fame can make a style that you think sucks look good? Even if it is "his look," if you don't think something looks good, it shouldn't matter who it's on.

ReputationRep:
    Yay if they have less than 10% body fat and the jeans are NOT from Topman. Nay otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinywings)
    I don't really like any other style on guys. Baggy jeans just look sloppy.

I also love how people are freaking out over guys that dare to wear anything thats perhaps not the norm.
    Um have you stepped outside recently? Skinny jeans ARE the norm.

ReputationRep:
    Search Function
    Search Function
    Search Function

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Not right, I think. A man should dress up like a man.
    so your a mans man?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooljack)
    so your a mans man?
    Depends what you mean by "man's man"?

ReputationRep:
    Yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    How is it that fame can make a style that you think sucks look good? Even if it is "his look," if you don't think something looks good, it shouldn't matter who it's on.
    I never said it looked good, in my opinion it makes him look like a t*at. It's his gimmick, his trademark, his off the wall fashion sense makes him instantly recognisable, just like yellow skin makes Simpsons characters instantly recognisable.

ReputationRep:
    Like someone said on the girls' dress with belt thread, I wear semi skinny jeans (Wranglers etc..) purely because I like them and feel uncomfortable wearing baggy jeans like other people!
    Thats me done x]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.