Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh I also love Cassis Rose by Bodyshop, yummy

ReputationRep:
    Ralph Lauren Romance, I've worn it for years, I also have a CK One Summer limited edition bottle from a few summers ago, it's probably not as nice as when i bought it but it has a really nice fruity summery smell.

On guys i really like Issey Myake (yeah i know i've spelt it wrong), Davidoff Cool Water and Ralph Lauren Polo Blue. Blue smells really clean and crisp, i bought it for my boyfriend on the way home from holiday one year and he loves it too.

ReputationRep:
    Miss Dior Cherie.
    It annoys me that they are advertising it on TV now because I don't want too many people to smell like me!

ReputationRep:
    Lacoste pour femme, issey miyake leau dissey, and ralph by ralph lauren.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronnie3526)
    Mine currently is Chancel, Coco Madmoiselle, :lovedup2: but need a new one as this is for special occasions only!

Any ideas? x
    Girlfriend uses Amor Amor and its bleeding gorgeous :P

ReputationRep:
    Ralph Lauren Romance .. used it for a couple of years now and don't want to use anything else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roxie4ever57)
    Givenchy - Very irresistible
    I love this perfume, and wear it most days. It's ultra sexy but still subtle enough to be an everyday perfume. It lasts for hours and it still smells amazing at the end of the day.
    Chloe x

ReputationRep:
    Matthew Williamson by Matthew Williamson, my other half says it smells of me! :P

ReputationRep:
    Insolence by Guerlain. It smells thile those lavender sweets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kytiane)
    Isis, by M&S... well, that's the one I'm using at the moment =P Smells really fresh and almost like the sea~ I love it ^-^
    :awesome: I had this one ages ago, before they changed the packaging. Smells really nice and clean and it's affordable too

Otherwise I have more expensive ones :rolleyes: DKNY delicious, missdiorcherie, but ghost is gorgeous too!

ReputationRep:
    I love Chanel No. 5 :love:.
    I need to get another one aswell though because I only wear that on special occasions..
    I tried a Viktor Ann Rolf (sp?) one and it was lovely! Like candy floss :love:
    I also quite like the smell of Kate Moss' Velvet hour (I think it's called that)

ReputationRep:
    Diamonds and Jadour for special occasions and nights out. I use a next one in a red bottle for the day its lovely!!

ReputationRep:
    Chanel - Coco Madamoiselle, its gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    Burberry- beat, I love it!!

ReputationRep:
    Escada-Rockin' Rio
    DKNY-Apple
    Lacoste-Touch of Pink*

ReputationRep:
    Victoria Secrets' Gold and Silver

I also like that True Star by Tommy Hilfiger

ReputationRep:
    Flower by Kenzo is great for everyday. That's my favourite perfume ever, and not many people wear it.
    Or Ghost Luminous.
    Or Flora by Gucci.

ReputationRep:
    I absoloutely love the Stella McCartney perfumes, have been using them for about 2 years now and can't imagine wearing a different perfume. I think my favourite out of the three has to be Stella by Stella McCartney

ReputationRep:
    Coco Madmoiselle orrrrr Ghost.

ReputationRep:
    Allure homme sport - Chanel
    Lacoste Essential
    212 men
    Bugavri aqua
    Armania code
    hugo energise
    usher he
    perry ellis red 360 men

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.