Turn on thread page Beta

Should I buy these shoes? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have had my eye on these shoes for about 2 weeks now, I really want them, however I already have them in the gold and in the black, is it too indulgent to get the purple too?

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/99785-kg-harlow

really cant decide
    thanks in advance for any help

ReputationRep:
    go for it, they're nice

ReputationRep:
    do you actually need them :/
    you already have 2 pairs of the same shoe just different colours...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hula129)
    do you actually need them :/
    you already have 2 pairs of the same shoe just different colours...

thats whats going through my mind, I think it'll be stupid to get them, but i want them sooo bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sequin12)
    I have had my eye on these shoes for about 2 weeks now, I really want them, however I already have them in the gold and in the black, is it too indulgent to get the purple too?

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/99785-kg-harlow

really cant decide
    thanks in advance for any help
    Just paint one of the pairs you have, You can pick up some nice purple paint quite cheaply in Homebase

ReputationRep:
    If you have enough money and really do want them then get them.

Though that'll be three pairs of the same shoe at £140. That's £420.

Your choice, not ours.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like

ReputationRep:
    :| you're going to spend that much on a pair of shoes...when you already have two pairs of the same shoes already???
    You have more money than sense woman! But if you actually are that loaded, then sure, go for it I suppose... O.o

Edit: I dont like the shoes either, you get some exactly the same from new look for £30 no doubt, you see shoes like these literally everywhere now

ReputationRep:
    thats whats going through my mind, I think it'll be stupid to get them, but i want them sooo bad

do you have anything you should be saving up forrr ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hula129)
    do you have anything you should be saving up forrr ?

should be saving for uni, but i already have a bit saved up, is it a bad idea?

ReputationRep:
    i definatley wouldnt go for it. they're not that nice and they are waaaay too expensive- especially scince you already have them in 2 other colours! If you really want a new pair if shoes,spend your money on a different style of shoe which you dont already have so you have a wider choice to wear!

ReputationRep:
    One can never have too much shoes..who cares bout the colour if u like them get them.

ReputationRep:
    should be saving for uni, but i already have a bit saved up, is it a bad idea?

if you think you can afford to get them then go for itttt

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a bad idea, sorry. Maybe in a couple of weeks when the price goes down.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you need more than two pairs of shoes. You cant wear them all at once!

ReputationRep:
    i loves them...wish i could afford them

but i think stick to the 2 you already have...black goes with everything so why do you need the purple too :rolleyes: x

ReputationRep:
    purple is an awkard colour in shoes - and seeing as you have the pair in black already (which is perfect and goes with anything) it does seem a bit pointless. Why not put away the £140 that you would have spent into a seperate bank account with a high interest rate for special spending at uni! Then when something nice comes in next season/next year and you're skint because you're at uni, you'll have £140 to spend, specifically for luxuries!!

ReputationRep:
    River Island have got the exact same ones for £79.99, well pretty similar, that way you'd save whatever it is £60
    http://xml.riverisland.com/flash/content.php

go on women- footwear- heels- page 2 - bottom left hand corner

ReputationRep:
    I dont think theyll look a lot different to the black so it seems a bit pointless to me. I reckon you should look around for a different pair, you could most deffinatly get nicer and cheaper=]. Thats what I would do anyways, your choice though.

ReputationRep:
    I see your predicament. How about searching for some other equally cute purple shoes?

If you're getting them for the shoe, and not for the colour, then ... I'd say you've got enough pairs. There's so many other shoes out there that need buying!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.