Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is the link to the wiki page for items to take to uni when you start. Just making a checklist in prep and can't find it using the search. ty

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki..._To_University

ReputationRep:
    Too lazy to click "Articles -> Student life -> What to take to university"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James)
    Too lazy to click "Articles -> Student life -> What to take to university"?
    Obviously i didn't know it was there - seen as though i did say i used the wiki search function which would have taken longer than what you suggested.

ReputationRep:
    Condoms, Drugs, Vodka, Laptop :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    what about art students? im starting BA in sept and i cant find any lists of what materials are good to bring to halls, or even stuff that you wouldnt think of like a smooth surface to draw on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theodorasutton)
    what about art students? im starting BA in sept and i cant find any lists of what materials are good to bring to halls, or even stuff that you wouldnt think of like a smooth surface to draw on.
    Most artists seem to cope ok with a cocktail of drugs, paint/food/blood/ejaculate, and their walls.

I'm told.

ReputationRep:
    Why is "onesie" listed in the clothing section? Is that a joke? (are we going to have babies?)

ReputationRep:
    and for the art students who arent sadist, alcohol guzzling, bodily fluid obsessed *******?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theodorasutton)
    and for the art students who arent sadist, alcohol guzzling, bodily fluid obsessed *******?

Wait...they exist? I thought they were just a myth, told to young freshmen in order to scare them!

ReputationRep:
    very funny. i have to say, ive not met any art students that fit your descriptions, apart from my mental foundation tutor who believed that to be an artist you needed some traumatic past full of mental scarring and heartbreak. i think that might be the kind of stereotypical artist youre talking about.
    as for the rest of the normal people who just happen to be really interested in art? who are going to university to LEARN, yes, LEARN, and make things that do not concern bodily fluids? this is not helping!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.