Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you think?

Personally, I've never worn it, but am thinking of buying a couple of pink shirts, as I've seen some really nice ones.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, nothing wrong with wearing a little pink.

ReputationRep:
    I wear them,

Doesnt mean your gay, depends what you wear it with/how you wear it i.e. skinny jeans, make up and other gay stuff.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i wear pink quite often, shirts, ties, t-shirts, shorts, etc. Doesnt mean that your girly or gay

ReputationRep:
    It is very silly and hugely ignorant to assume a guy in a pink shirt is gay.

I think society has reached the point where the colour of a man's shirt is completely irrelevant to his sexual orientation.

I personally love pink on men, especially talk, dark, handsome ones. Love the contrast of dark hair with a pink shirt.

ReputationRep:
    I like pink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    What do you think?

Personally, I've never worn it, but am thinking of buying a couple of pink shirts, as I've seen some really nice ones.
    they're gay

ReputationRep:
    Until the 1940s the convention was exactly the opposite: pink was considered the appropriate for boys as the more masculine and "decided" while blue was the more delicate and dainty color and therefore appropriate for girls.
    Nothing wrong with pink . The above quote is from Wikipedia. Surprising, huh?

ReputationRep:
    It's fine. Maybe not hot pink, are they hot pink?

ReputationRep:
    To quote you,

(Original post by Mr Advice)
    Not right, I think. A man should dress up like a man.
    I dunno, probably wouldn't but if you want to, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Its gooood Especially if you have dark hair and/or tanned skin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lola_Stars*)
    It is very silly and hugely ignorant to assume a guy in a pink shirt is gay.

I think society has reached the point where the colour of a man's shirt is completely irrelevant to his sexual orientation.

I personally love pink on men, especially talk, dark, handsome ones. Love the contrast of dark hair with a pink shirt.
    Shame you are in London then.

And yes pink shirts are fine as long as there isnt too much and it isnt too candy pink.

ReputationRep:
    Any Pink Color is fine on a guy
    Just like any blue color is fine on a girl

ReputationRep:
    It rarely looks better than alternative colours to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Even if you're not gay, you will have had to aknowledged the fact that you will look gay. If you are happy with looking gay you either a) are gay or b) dont care what people think. As you made this thread asking what people think, b) is clearly not the case. Therfore you are gay if you wear a pink shirt. QED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (JustMe))
    Its gooood Especially if you have dark hair and/or tanned skin
    :yep: I agree with this girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moreiniho)
    To quote you,

I dunno, probably wouldn't but if you want to, go for it.
    I think there's a difference between wearing skinny jeans and a pink shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Even if you're not gay, you will have had to aknowledged the fact that you will look gay. If you are happy with looking gay you either a) are gay or b) dont care what people think. As you made this thread asking what people think, b) is clearly not the case. Therfore you are gay if you wear a pink shirt. QED.
    even IF he op is gay
    so what?
    homophobic much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    even IF he op is gay
    so what?
    homophobic much?
    I'm not scared of gays. I just don't like them.

Nah i'm kidding. They're cool with their mincy walks and funny voices.

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.