Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    damn chavs

ReputationRep:
    Definitely at least report it to the police, unlikely they will be able to catch whoever did it but if for example there was a series of reported similar incidents they could put out an extra patrol in the area. If anything it will make their statistics at the end of the year look marginally worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamcock)
    what's the make and model?
    Honda civic..old shape.....
    another reason why im worried....they dont do that shape anymore....

im so gutted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    Could I ask how you come to the conclusion it was most definitely a chav?
    because they jumped on the roof of his car

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    I know people who do that kinda stuff... they're not chavs at all.
    Just idiots then? :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I know people who do that kinda stuff... they're not chavs at all.
    Hate to tell you that they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Just idiots then? :yes:
    Just drunk and rowdy. They wouldn't hurt anyone though, hence not chavs.

ReputationRep:
    But they'd damage someone else's property for a laugh i.e. no sense of decency or respect i.e. chav?

ReputationRep:
    Yet think nothing of damaging people's property. I'll stick with idiots :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    But they'd damage someone else's property for a laugh i.e. no sense of decency or respect i.e. chav?
    Property doesn't really mean anything, tbh. Why should you respect an object?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisstassen)
    Why dont u go jump of a cliff you troll..
    At this moment in time I dont need some politically correct moron like you spouting rubbish.

Im sure most ppl that arent chavs dont go aroud jumping on peoples car roofs
    Maybe it was someone that knew that you are an extremely unpleasant individual and wanted to show you what happens when you make unfounded accusations?

ReputationRep:
    Oh please, go be an anarchist elsewhere. Those are society's rules - you don't damage someone else's property. You wouldn't want someone to burn down your house because it's just "an object".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    I'm hardly a troll. If you consider someone who'll prefer to get the facts before throwing accusations as 'politically correct', then I guess you've got your definitions muddles up. :cool:

I don't know what chavs get up to. But for all you know, it could have been a rather drunk 'emo' who got onto your car, and placed the dent? :yes:
    A drunken EMO wouldn't hurt anything solid that's why they just cut themselves lol. Plus they won't be hanging around on the streets because they're probably on a graveyard drowning their sorrows.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see u think that when someone burns down your house

ReputationRep:
    I dont care bout the moral obligation or if it was an emo/chav

Whats gonna happen to the car..
    the dents massive..is it repairable

ReputationRep:
    lol you try so hard to be an anarchist don't you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    Oh please, go be an anarchist elsewhere. Those are society's rules - you don't damage someone else's property. You wouldn't want someone to burn down your house because it's just "an object".
    A house serves a purpose (as a shelter). Most other objects don't - and besides, a car will still work with a dent in its roof.

Anyway, I didn't do it myself, and I wouldn't - there's better ways than that, and it doesn't really get the point across in an effective manner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisstassen)
    I dont care bout the moral obligation or if it was an emo/chav

Whats gonna happen to the car..
    the dents massive..is it repairable
    Take it to a car body repair shop? How should we know?

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

Ah, the ideals of an "anarchist".

ReputationRep:
    You're an idiot.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.