Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Wow, you're not very bright, are you?
    I'd say you are the one too stupid to understand the hypocritical implications of your own lapsed commie-hippee? attitude

If you actually hate the current world human economics and social status quo so much go and live in the woods somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    I'd say you are the one too stupid to understand the hypocritical implications of your own lapsed commie-hippee? attitude

If you actually hate the current world human economics and social status quo so much go and live in the woods somewhere.
    I'd rather change the world to meet my beliefs, actually.

ReputationRep:
    This happened to my friend - except it was her dad's car and she knew the chavs in question

She ended up getting punched in the face =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    To be honest drunk upper class students are more than capable of that and booting off wing mirrors.

My mate came out fo fine one of them had climbed on his classic merc and put a traffic cone on the roof. He asked them who done it. One was stupid enough to tell him and he whacked one on the head with the cone. He went to court for that as the ******* student whined to the police. To be honest the student got off light.
    Is that all your mate did?..
    The idiots that think this is funny or entertaining deserve to be shot

ReputationRep:
    How are you going to do that, Master Anarchist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    How are you going to do that, Master Anarchist?
    With the power of his philosophy and the skillful tact he has already displayed on this thread, clearly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADotC)
    What else do you really expect them to do?
    ..find the people who did it and punish them

ReputationRep:
    So it's wrong for the big scary capitalists to 'brainwash' you, yet it's allright for you to try to impose you're highly unpopular beliefs on the world. Greeeeat.

There are bad things and good things about capitalism. However unlinke ideoligies like Communism, at least the individual has the freedom to better themselves through hard work / education. Higher standard of living.

And you talk about communes, surely isn't society just a big commune? Tax revenue created by capitalist companies provide welfare, healthcare, and education.

If you don't like us materialistic capitalist scum, why don't you turn off that computer now and jog on to the wilderness. Don't come crawling back when you need a tetnis shot, a blanket etc. Or if that doesn't float your boat, how about a Chinese sweatshop on a pittance a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terpineol)
    What do you expect them to do? Sit the car down and ask it to write out a description of its attacker?
    did you not read the first part of what i wrote? CCTV? when they use CCTV to help catch murders or whatever do they sit down the dead body and ask them for a description of their murderer? no? nah i didn't think so

ReputationRep:
    Place a trampoline in front of your house and you are unlikely to have this problem again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisstassen)
    Went for a meal late last night and drinks with a few friends. I got a new car about a year back and its my pride and joy.

This morning I noticed footprints on the bonnet and the roof. Massive HUGE dent in the middle of the roof. im completely devastated.

Can I make a police case?...Will it be treated seriously

Can my car be repaired?
    A friend said something bout suction?..or will my whole roof have to be changed if thats possible

Could my car be an economical write off?

Can I drive before its repaired?

Will my insurance premium go up?..

Im so depressed right now
    Any help regarding my questions
    Ring the police up tell them only these words:
    "IT WAS THOSE CHAVS"
    POLICE WOMAN/MAN RESPONDS : "YOUR HAVING A LAUGH"
    YOU SAY HONEST
    then you get charged for wasting there time.

ReputationRep:
    Guess what when we went on holiday same thing happend to my family. But we found who did it. Wont chavs it was werid wrist slashing emo freaks.

they got fined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anandv05)
    ..find the people who did it and punish them

And how do you expect them to do that without any evidence, they are not going to turn CSI, especially with all the other bad people out their that they need to catch.

ReputationRep:
    Was it you who left me that charming rep message? You gave me a merry chuckle.
    Wasn't me. I don't neg rep people just because we have differing opinions.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a lovely human being. My friends would love to jump on your car.

No your friends wouldn't love to jump on my car.Especially after being driven to the cash point as they offered to pay for the damage they caused after tripping over a loose paving stone and smashing their own heads a few times into a lampost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisstassen)
    Is that all your mate did?..
    The idiots that think this is funny or entertaining deserve to be shot

Yeah, lesson learnt, next time you find out where they live and who they live with before you let them go and explain what will happen if they go to the Police. . If you can't do that , theres little point punishing them because ******* like that are not above getting the police involved themselves.

Another mate go his shed broken into and when the cops come they were more worried that the little darlings who done it got a slap than the damage they caused.

ReputationRep:

Rigged claymore on the roof is the solution here

Say its an anti pigeon device.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, lesson learnt, next time you find out where they live and who they live with before you let them go and explain what will happen if they go to the Police. . If you can't do that , theres little point punishing them because ******* like that are not above getting the police involved themselves.

Another mate go his shed broken into and when the cops come they were more worried that the little darlings who done it got a slap than the damage they caused.
    AND THAT IS EXACTLY why this country is a complete mess and an utter shambles

You damage someones property and they beat you senseless...you deserve it

You trespass into someones home (indirectly or directly threatening them) and even if you get shot..you deserve it

The police do NOTHING but sit there with lousy paperwork. The only thing they care about is parking fines.

What a complete and utter shambles

ReputationRep:
    I would detest those scum for life but they're such inferior creatures that they don't deserve much time. If there was some way we'd not be sad to permanently rid ourselves of them. Perhaps it's politically correct to let them do what they feel like, but my vote is elimination. One idea is sit your car there for another night, and wait at watch with an automatic. The hoods will be stupid enough to return or I'm mistaken. Either some nice gun or a bat if you prefer, or just a camera to prosecute.

ReputationRep:
    No your friends wouldn't love to jump on my car.Especially after being driven to the cash point as they offered to pay for the damage they caused after tripping over a loose paving stone and smashing their own heads a few times into a lampost.
    Threatening people over the internet makes you look cool.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.