Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just say hello)
    I used to do things like that when i was younger. I was a bit of a chav getting chases and all the stuff. Take the pi** if u want lol and i must admit it was great fun. Ive grown up a bit now but the memories still make me LOL.

Sorry about your car though.
    Yeah same here. Even though I'm still young ( fifteen ) , when I was like 12 - 13 ish I was a major chav. I used to jump on cars and all sort. I'm a changed person now though !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Threatening people over the internet makes you look cool.
    Surely you would feel bad about damaging peoples property offering to pay for the damage ,so someone had the good will to take you to the cash point to withdraw money.Can't see anything wrong with that.

My threat is as real as yours is to jump all over my car fella.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisstassen)
    AND THAT IS EXACTLY why this country is a complete mess and an utter shambles

You damage someones property and they beat you senseless...you deserve it

You trespass into someones home (indirectly or directly threatening them) and even if you get shot..you deserve it

The police do NOTHING but sit there with lousy paperwork. The only thing they care about is parking fines.

What a complete and utter shambles
    You see it. The Police are inept, partly because they know what punishment will be handed out to this scum will be laughable. It's sad that normally law abiding people have to resort to threatening peoples families and homes because the law now isn't on the side of tax paying , hardworking people but utter scum.

Back in the old days , if you gave someone a slap for breaking in to your car and the cops turned up , it would be hushed up , they might even give them a slap themselves.But now you have to be worried what trouble you will get in for being rightly angry with someone messing with your property.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Yeah same here. Even though I'm still young ( fifteen ) , when I was like 12 - 13 ish I was a major chav. I used to jump on cars and all sort. I'm a changed person now though !
    I actually seriously reckon it was some 12 year olds..
    The older chavs would be doing something more dangerous or starting on someone in a club.......
    Its why im very very tempted to go again on the same day of the week and park it in the same spot..and sit in a mates car parked nearby....i seriously think they will come back...and then I will destroy them

ReputationRep:
    Tsk, why do people have to act like animals? I quite simply don't understand the motivation behind such behaviour. If somebody did that to my car and I found them I'd kick the s**t out of them. However, my advice for you-don't bother with the police unless you saw who did it/ have some evidence of who did it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lell)
    Tsk, why do people have to act like animals? I quite simply don't understand the motivation behind such behaviour. If somebody did that to my car and I found them I'd kick the s**t out of them. However, my advice for you-don't bother with the police unless you saw who did it/ have some evidence of who did it.
    Puffy power :awesome:

You sound mean , I wouldn't want to run into you. Do you have a sweet side , coz you sound like a big mean strong girl !.

ReputationRep:
    Puffy power :awesome:

You sound mean , I wouldn't want to run into you. Do you have a sweet side , coz you sound like a big mean strong girl !.
    I am actually very nice! But I'm hardly going to be nice to people who jump on my car am I? Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lell)
    I am actually very nice! But I'm hardly going to be nice to people who jump on my car am I? Lol.
    Lol. You could seduce them and get them to give you money ( if you're really hot ). And then fly away like the powerpuff girls :awesome:

or plan B , just kick there asses lol !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    Surely you would feel bad about damaging peoples property offering to pay for the damage ,so someone had the good will to take you to the cash point to withdraw money.Can't see anything wrong with that.

My threat is as real as yours is to jump all over my car fella.
    Tbh, I wouldn't jump over anyone's car... but when someone starts threatening violence... then, I'm tempted.

Angering someone like you would be utterly worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. You could seduce them and get them to give you money ( if you're really hot ). And then fly away like the powerpuff girls :awesome:

or plan B , just kick there asses lol !
    What the **** are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I wouldn't jump over anyone's car... but when someone starts threatening violence... then, I'm tempted.

Angering someone like you would be utterly worth it.
    I think most people on this thread would agree that hurting you sounds like an utterly worthwhile activity too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    I think most people on this thread would agree that hurting you sounds like an utterly worthwhile activity too...
    Jheez. Sorry :/

ReputationRep:
    Bless you and your primitive mind.

ReputationRep:
    Bless you and your primitive mind.
    Haa. I'm not the one who thinks there is any chance at all ever of a peaceful revolution that takes us back to the stone age... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Haa. I'm not the one who thinks there is any chance at all ever of a peaceful revolution that takes us back to the stone age... :rolleyes:
    That's not quite what I believe, keep trying though!

ReputationRep:
    i find it funny that if we had true anarchy then most of the anarchists would be amongst those slaughtered by those with weapons/power.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.