HELP

ReputationRep:
    Just go topless. That's what I do.

But seriously,
    a cute dress would be nice, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Something really slutty...

ReputationRep:
    no not a dress unless it's obviously daytime-y, i'd say a skirt, perhaps high wasted - flowy top and cardigan? or jeggings and blouse - that's what i'd wear anyway! with some nice accessorise and flats.

ReputationRep:
    depending on the weather.. a casual dress and a cardigan or skinny jeans and a dressy top, again with a cardigan or maybe a blazer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilko1991)
    Something really slutty...
    Never fails...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a day dress!

Something that shows off your figure without revealing boobs/thighs etc :yy:
    Dress it down (a little :p: ) with flat shoes so you don't look like you could go clubbing in it.
    Cute accessories like colourful little shapes rather than gold/silver looks more daytime than evening.
    A little cardy/jacket over the top also prevents you from looking like you might be heading out to a club.

Have a lovely date OP! :bigsmile:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How about a nice cocktail dress?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    Definitely a day dress!

Something that shows off your figure without revealing boobs/thighs etc :yy:
    Dress it down (a little :p: ) with flat shoes so you don't look like you could go clubbing in it.
    Cute accessories like colourful little shapes rather than gold/silver looks more daytime than evening.
    A little cardy/jacket over the top also prevents you from looking like you might be heading out to a club.

Have a lovely date OP! :bigsmile:
    perfect advice.do this

ReputationRep:
    clothes...or your birthday suit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OptomBee)
    perfect advice.do this

ReputationRep:
    Something you feel comfortable/pretty in.

I always think it's weird when people ask questions like this, I guess not everyone expresses themselves through clothes as much as I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutta!)
    I have no idea what to wear on a date?
    Clothes?

ReputationRep:
    i would agree with the dress. something feminine or if you have an edgy dress sense, make sure you can pull it off with a statement accesory...it says a lot about your personality.

or if in doubt, simply refer to the 'boobs or legs' rule. show one or the the other off. never both and you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a day dress with flats or cute sandals...if it's a bit chilly, wear thick black tights and a cardigan with it.

ReputationRep:
    These are all appropriate for daytime dates, and make sure you wear flats becasue heels will be too dressy - i'd go with flat sandals....hope this helped.
    http://www.asos.com/Motel/Motel-Rose...t=-1&clr=Black

http://www.asos.com/Oasis/Oasis-Angl...t=-1&clr=Coral

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Pleat-...rt=-1&clr=Navy

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.