Turn on thread page Beta

How do you date??? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically I asked some girl if she wanted to go see some movie, like to hangout as friends, I legitimately only meant it like that. But when I turned up, apparently she thought it was a date. So when we got out, she grabbed my face and started making out, then was like 'lets go back to my place'.

I was like 'wtf' but went along with it anyway because she was making it pretty clear what was about to happen, except when we got to her room, turns out she's like a sadistic dominatrix type. After calling me a slut and a whore, she lit a cigarette, got out her whips and handcuffs, and that was when my evening really went downhill.

I wish I was joking.

Sounds like something that happen in 40 yr old virgin

but anyways DO NOT go to cinema first date...not the best of ideas
    take it from me - it messed up my chances ... she most likely thought i was as interesting as cardboard

however, cinema may be gud for you to prevent any untruths being said

ReputationRep:
    dude take her bowling or the arcade,when i go out on a date i hate going cinema because thats were everybody takes their girl, and i like to be diffrenet (unique), but if its ur first date i guess you could take her cinema then, after grab something to eat, at like landos, or the hardrock cafe, btw good luck

ReputationRep:
    I was exaggerating my dorkiness for dramatic effect. I'm not that bad, I promise :p:. I don't even own an acoustic guitar.

Basically I asked some girl if she wanted to go see some movie, like to hangout as friends, I legitimately only meant it like that. But when I turned up, apparently she thought it was a date. So when we got out, she grabbed my face and started making out, then was like 'lets go back to my place'.

I was like 'wtf' but went along with it anyway because she was making it pretty clear what was about to happen, except when we got to her room, turns out she's like a sadistic dominatrix type. After calling me a slut and a whore, she lit a cigarette, got out her whips and handcuffs, and that was when my evening really went downhill.

I wish I was joking.
    My advice, stop lieing, joking, exagerating or whatever you call it because it doesnt seem to be helping at all.
    If it turns out to be a long term relationship it will be even harder to tell her the truth so be upfont with her, be yourself.
    Take her somewhere you are comfortable but somewhere nice at the same time, im not gonna name lots of places because above there is plenty of options.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    dude take her bowling or the arcade,when i go out on a date i hate going cinema because thats were everybody takes their girl, and i like to be diffrenet (unique), but if its ur first date i guess you could take her cinema then, after grab something to eat, at like landos, or the hardrock cafe, btw good luck
    Going bowling is unique?! Really?

ReputationRep:
    Day/Month/Year

And it should nto be done any other way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cabbaman98)
    Day/Month/Year

And it should nto be done any other way!
    I'm a Year/Month/Day man myself. That way on itunes all the bootlegs are in order :p:

By the way, your gig at the Half moon on Saturday was pretty good

ReputationRep:
    well first of all buy some chloroform from a shady street vendor. Then position yourself in front of a pub, make sure you wear some sort of hood/cap. And then when you see a pretty lady shove the chloroform soaked rag in her nose. Then carry the unconscious body to your bedroom or some dark alleyway...

oh wait, thats rape...not date. My bad, carry on OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    I'm a Year/Month/Day man myself. That way on itunes all the bootlegs are in order :p:

By the way, your gig at the Half moon on Saturday was pretty good
    Lol haha that's a sneaky way of doing things my Manics ones I simply change the year of release and then order it by that when I want to do it by date.

N haha wow thank you, do you mind me asking how the hell you now who I am? And how the hell you found me on here? Lol I'm not complaining, I was just surprised lol!

ReputationRep:
    Going bowling is unique?! Really?
    its not as popular as the freaking damn cinema

ReputationRep:
    Lol haha that's a sneaky way of doing things my Manics ones I simply change the year of release and then order it by that when I want to do it by date.

N haha wow thank you, do you mind me asking how the hell you now who I am? And how the hell you found me on here? Lol I'm not complaining, I was just surprised lol!
    Well Stansted is a small place. I just checked your profile thinking I'd probably recognise you from somewhere. I know your keyboard players sister, she mentioned the band a couple of times, although to be honest I was there to see Electric Heartbeat.

ReputationRep:
    or go play pool, thats always fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Yes wash your hair. No you don't need to learn a new song. No a red top doesn't go with brown shoes. Your pointy thing goes in her hollow thing. :awesome:

GOOD LUCK!

dayum we should go out

ReputationRep:
    Basically I'm a 20 year old virgin, who flirts with a lot of random girls I talk to on the internet, because it's fun, but in real life I'm fairly awkward and unconfident. I have never been on a date in my entire life, unless you count that disaster of an evening I'd rather forget about forever, which ended in me having a cigarette extinguished on my nutsack.

Today however I was talking to this girl I vaguely know in person, and we were joking around, and I ended up telling her we should go out sometime, like as a joke.

She thought I was serious, and said yes!

http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/eek.gif

So I told her that I'd call her about it after work this evening. I lied, as I am unemployed and intend to spend the entire evening comfort eating and panicking, but at least I have 4 hours to burn myself out and figure out my next move.

How do you date? Should I wash my hair, or learn a new song on my acoustic guitar? Does a red shirt go with brown shoes? What are the mechanics?

She's smoking hot too, which doesn't help.
    You have to tell that story...

ReputationRep:
    Well Stansted is a small place. I just checked your profile thinking I'd probably recognise you from somewhere. I know your keyboard players sister, she mentioned the band a couple of times, although to be honest I was there to see Electric Heartbeat.
    Oh haha i see sorry that well scared me. Fair enough recognising me, but being at my gig? But now that makes sense
    But yeah Pete is a dude I've never met his sister sadly though. So where bouts in Stansted do you live?

ReputationRep:
    Oh haha i see sorry that well scared me. Fair enough recognising me, but being at my gig? But now that makes sense
    But yeah Pete is a dude I've never met his sister sadly though. So where bouts in Stansted do you live?
    Dahn the estate, well edge of. Not as posh as the folk on the Bentfield end. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was exaggerating my dorkiness for dramatic effect. I'm not that bad, I promise :p:. I don't even own an acoustic guitar.

I wish I was joking.

hahahahaha.. i cant stop laughing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Yes wash your hair. No you don't need to learn a new song. No a red top doesn't go with brown shoes. Your pointy thing goes in her hollow thing. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...es/awesome.gif

GOOD LUCK!
    O'rly? :curious:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...it_wrong_2.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gummers)
    dayum we should go out
    :teeth: bua ha ha ha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.