The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

£5,386 or £131.37 a week - self catered, ensuite
Reply 41
vicky1990
:stomp: I'm extremely jeaous. Give me money please? :bigsmile:

dont be jealous! the halls are really old and self catering with shared bathrooms. but its so cheap ill gladly compromise :awesome:
Reply 42
mines £2242 a year so only £55 a week, shared bathroom and will have to pay about £5 a week on electric key meter but free internet! :smile:
Reply 43
£105 ensuite self-catered.

:/
Reply 44
£86 a week for a shared room. Sounds a lot, but it's a damn sight cheaper than all the other UCL Halls and being shared doesn't bother me really.
Reply 45
emmalev
dont be jealous! the halls are really old and self catering with shared bathrooms. but its so cheap ill gladly compromise :awesome:

Haha how about this then: You give me money in exchange for me letting you use my awsome en-suite (for which you will have to travel to liverpool)?? Do we have a deal? :p:
Reply 46
£103 a week = £4326 a yr
my loan's only just gonna cover it :frown:
1100 a term excluding costs like kitchen surcharge. Including it all it's gonna be over 1500 next term :frown:
£120ish a week for ensuite self catered, if I get the halls I want.
Reply 49
Didn't get halls I wanted... so rent is £2.2k for 10 months, share bathroom with one other person, it's a room in a house and around 20 mins from uni.
Reply 50
vicky1990
Haha how about this then: You give me money in exchange for me letting you use my awsome en-suite (for which you will have to travel to liverpool)?? Do we have a deal? :p:

ooooh how could i decline such a generous offer? deal!:top:
Reply 51
emmalev
ooooh how could i decline such a generous offer? deal!:top:

:cool: Pleasure doing business with you ma'am.
99.50 a week
if i get to go where i want
Reply 53
£4,418.21 for 31 weeks, that's £142

It's a small room, with wash basin.

Expensive. Especially considering my maintenance loan is the base £3500 and my parents can't support me. (Sure, they may earn money above the cutoff point, but that doesn't mean they can afford to give me thousands of pounds).
Reply 54
This year im going to be paying £107 for self catered with an en-suite. I paid £99 a week last year for the same room.
Reply 55
102 pounds a week for an ensuite room self catering, not sure how much that is a day or how much that is for all the weeks i will be there for
Reply 56
Newcastle University

Marris House

Single with washbasin
£79.73 / week
£3,041.13 / year
Reply 57
about £107 a week, and I have to share a bathroom. Ridiculous tbh :frown:
Reply 58
over 3000 pounds
£93ish a week for a self-catered, ensuite room. If I get my first choice :erm:

Latest