The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stop looking & be happy and confident to be single. Once you've sorted that out and don't partic want a boyfriend - one will come along and confuse life. Stupid boys.
Reply 21
I saw people selling their virginity on ebay once.
Sezkin
LOL!!! I find most the comments funny! I don't fancy using internet dating sites; they seem dodgy. I think my problem is I'm too shy to talk to guys I like.

b-b-b-b-but y-y-y-y-y-your l-l-l-l-l-l-looks ... :eek: *speechless*

you must have a **** personality then :yes: and I mean VERY ****
Reply 23
Friends of a friend is the easiest way really. If you want to make some effort, go out and meet people, be flirty and just a guy you like out.
Reply 24
tom_tom_tom
Do you have any mates that have mates you havent met and so on, friends of friends are a great way to meet people. Just be open to meeting people and you should be fine, are you at uni, or elsewhere? :smile:

I've met alot of my mates mates...etc still no luck. My uni is rather small, I know the majority of my year now and most are taken! I had offers of dates but I don't feel attracted to them.
Reply 26
Sezkin
Right how do I go about this... I'm 20 and single and well... would like a boyfriend but can't seem to find guys I like. Any ideas or suggestion how I could go about finding one? :biggrin: :cool:

Lesbianism?
Reply 27
Colonel Brusnahan
Friends of a friend is the easiest way really. If you want to make some effort, go out and meet people, be flirty and just a guy you like out.

Good advice. I guess I'll be a little bit flirty when out... no idea how to be though haha!
Sezkin
I've met alot of my mates mates...etc still no luck. My uni is rather small, I know the majority of my year now and most are taken! I had offers of dates but I don't feel attracted to them.

Ah well at least you are getting out there, is there any clubs that interest you that you could join in september which have a mixture of different years and things?

I think its a question of just seeing what comes along, as with life all good things comes to those who wait im afriad. :smile:
Sezkin
I guess I'll be a little bit flirty when out... no idea how to be though haha!

Flashing usually helps.
Reply 30
Blátönn
Lesbianism?

:p: no thanks.
I wouldnt bother, theyre all dicks.
Reply 32
Irrelevance
Flashing usually helps.

I can do that with a camera, i shall ask guys to pose!
Sezkin
I can do that with a camera, i shall ask guys to pose!

Ah, I see where you're going wrong. Use your boobs instead and you'll get more attention.
Reply 34
sil3nt_cha0s
b-b-b-b-but y-y-y-y-y-your l-l-l-l-l-l-looks ... :eek: *speechless*

you must have a **** personality then :yes: and I mean VERY ****

Don't judge pls. I'm very shy around guys...:p:
I have a brother for you :hubba:
Reply 36
Irrelevance
Ah, I see where you're going wrong. Use your boobs instead and you'll get more attention.

LOL!!!!:p:
Reply 37
Sezkin
I think my problem is I'm too shy to talk to guys I like.

Well if you know guys you like that makes life simpler, go with a more confident friend and get them to strike up a conversation between the three of you, once the conversation gets going just ask for the guys number.
have you tried behind the sofa?
Sezkin
Don't judge pls. I'm very shy around guys...:p:

Ok I won't judge. All I have to say is...

fast forward to 2:39 :awesome: what cheryl says

Latest

Trending

Trending