Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Stop looking & be happy and confident to be single. Once you've sorted that out and don't partic want a boyfriend - one will come along and confuse life. Stupid boys.

ReputationRep:
    I saw people selling their virginity on ebay once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezkin)
    LOL!!! I find most the comments funny! I don't fancy using internet dating sites; they seem dodgy. I think my problem is I'm too shy to talk to guys I like.
    b-b-b-b-but y-y-y-y-y-your l-l-l-l-l-l-looks ... :eek: *speechless*

you must have a **** personality then :yes: and I mean VERY ****

ReputationRep:
    Friends of a friend is the easiest way really. If you want to make some effort, go out and meet people, be flirty and just a guy you like out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    Do you have any mates that have mates you havent met and so on, friends of friends are a great way to meet people. Just be open to meeting people and you should be fine, are you at uni, or elsewhere?
    I've met alot of my mates mates...etc still no luck. My uni is rather small, I know the majority of my year now and most are taken! I had offers of dates but I don't feel attracted to them.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Match.com has too many men.

http://www.visit4info.com/advert/Too...Matchcom/74991

ReputationRep:
    Right how do I go about this... I'm 20 and single and well... would like a boyfriend but can't seem to find guys I like. Any ideas or suggestion how I could go about finding one? :cool:
    Lesbianism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Friends of a friend is the easiest way really. If you want to make some effort, go out and meet people, be flirty and just a guy you like out.
    Good advice. I guess I'll be a little bit flirty when out... no idea how to be though haha!

ReputationRep:
    I've met alot of my mates mates...etc still no luck. My uni is rather small, I know the majority of my year now and most are taken! I had offers of dates but I don't feel attracted to them.
    Ah well at least you are getting out there, is there any clubs that interest you that you could join in september which have a mixture of different years and things?

I think its a question of just seeing what comes along, as with life all good things comes to those who wait im afriad.

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'll be a little bit flirty when out... no idea how to be though haha!
    Flashing usually helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blátönn)
    Lesbianism?
    :p: no thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt bother, theyre all dicks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Flashing usually helps.
    I can do that with a camera, i shall ask guys to pose!

ReputationRep:
    I can do that with a camera, i shall ask guys to pose!
    Ah, I see where you're going wrong. Use your boobs instead and you'll get more attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    b-b-b-b-but y-y-y-y-y-your l-l-l-l-l-l-looks ... :eek: *speechless*

you must have a **** personality then :yes: and I mean VERY ****
    Don't judge pls. I'm very shy around guys...:p:

ReputationRep:
    I have a brother for you :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Ah, I see where you're going wrong. Use your boobs instead and you'll get more attention.
    LOL!!!!:p:

ReputationRep:
    I think my problem is I'm too shy to talk to guys I like.
    Well if you know guys you like that makes life simpler, go with a more confident friend and get them to strike up a conversation between the three of you, once the conversation gets going just ask for the guys number.

ReputationRep:
    have you tried behind the sofa?

ReputationRep:
    Don't judge pls. I'm very shy around guys...:p:
    Ok I won't judge. All I have to say is...

fast forward to 2:39 :awesome: what cheryl says

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.