ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    No, I promise it was a real brother :sad:
    Me with a strap-on = only for you baby :dance:
    :zomg:

:naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zircom)
    You just answered your own question.. Stop being shy just go for it!
    I think I fear rejection!

I approached a guy first time and was slapped only with 'Hiya !'.I never liked him more than a mate from then on. Apparently he thought I would be a 'bi***'. It suprising how shallow guys can instantly judge people like that based on looks :eek: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezkin)
    Right how do I go about this... I'm 20 and single and well... would like a boyfriend but can't seem to find guys I like. Any ideas or suggestion how I could go about finding one? :cool:
    I'm single....lets date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Pfft, I ain't changing! Who else would be shallow if we weren't?
    Yup :p:

I'll just stay thankful most women aren't :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity_*)
    Stop looking & be happy and confident to be single. Once you've sorted that out and don't partic want a boyfriend - one will come along and confuse life. Stupid boys.
    i reeeeeaaaaallly hope that's how it works, because that's kind of my theory for the moment!

ReputationRep:
    well if your like most girls all you have to do is make the eye contact and let the guy do ALL the work :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie_T)
    I'm single....lets date
    Oooh :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    i reeeeeaaaaallly hope that's how it works, because that's kind of my theory for the moment!
    I know me toooo... but I've been single a while and still no luck!:o:

ReputationRep:
    We'll have to enjoy our summer holidays and hope a hottie comes along !

lol.....hopefully!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Ok I won't judge. All I have to say is...

fast forward to 2:39 :awesome: what cheryl says
    i don;t get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    well if your like most girls all you have to do is make the eye contact and let the guy do ALL the work :rolleyes:
    I did that in a club whilst dancing, noone came up to me apart from one guy who pulled my hair and giggled :rolleyes: then ran off . Its funny when I look back at it actually.

ReputationRep:
    I know me toooo... but I've been single a while and still no luck!:o:
    how long's a while? i've been waiting just over a year and now i'm beginning to wonder whether the whole being in the 'right place at the right time' is true, and if so does that mean i have to make sure i put myself in the right place? and make sure i'm there at the right time? it blows my mind!

ReputationRep:
    happened to me.. am quite annoyed with him for it right now actually. life was so much easier when no nice ones were interested haha.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!! I find most the comments funny! I don't fancy using internet dating sites; they seem dodgy. I think my problem is I'm too shy to talk to guys I like.
    Maybe build up your confidence a little and get used to chatting to guys and being flirtatious. I'm always the shy type that tends to fall into the friend zone because of lack of flirting/no demonstration of interest.

(Original post by ?)
    ebay
    (Original post by noaksey)
    lol - i'd laugh if she went that route (and found one)
    I met a guy I liked off ebay once, he bought a gig ticket off of my friend and she invited him to a party lol.

ReputationRep:
    how long's a while? i've been waiting just over a year and now i'm beginning to wonder whether the whole being in the 'right place at the right time' is true, and if so does that mean i have to make sure i put myself in the right place? and make sure i'm there at the right time? it blows my mind!
    Well I've been dating alot but no long term relationships. So if you don't count long term relationships, you can guess the rest! I dont do one night stands or anything like that :o: !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    Maybe build up your confidence a little and get used to chatting to guys and being flirtatious. I'm always the shy type that tends to fall into the friend zone because of lack of flirting/no demonstration of interest.

I met a guy I liked off ebay once, he bought a gig ticket off of my friend and she invited him to a party lol.
    trueee maybe I should be more chatty and flirtatious to guys, I'm no good at it haha!

ReputationRep:
    I did that in a club whilst dancing, noone came up to me apart from one guy who pulled my hair and giggled :rolleyes: then ran off . Its funny when I look back at it actually.
    I suggest you make it a little more overt then, like a wink and a nod of the head :p:, some girls can be a little intimidating.

I think the biggest thing you have to remember is that alot of guys really dont want to risk being embarrassed, and theres little less so than being turned down by a girl in a public place.

I also wouldnt suggest being with a group of girls having all them giggling at you would be a total disaster!

ReputationRep:
    trueee maybe I should be more chatty and flirtatious to guys, I'm no good at it haha!
    I'm the same but what you have to think is "**** it! I'm never going to see him again" so you may aswell take a chance. Or you could always observe more confident/flirty people and try and imitate them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    I'm the same but what you have to think nis "**** it! I'm never going to see him again" so you may aswell take a chance. Or you could always observe more confident/flirty people and try and imitate them.
    Good tip! I like! Gonna try that out :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity_*)
    happened to me.. am quite annoyed with him for it right now actually. life was so much easier when no nice ones were interested haha.
    how did he just appear? give me an inspiring story!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.